Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living in her parents saving to buy and for the wedding he’ll be hard pressed finding accommodation in Dublin now for work.
He is probably already shacked up with this new lover!
Not a hope Kingsbury Furniture supplying him with any future furniture or home decor

Reactions: 5
Heard he was stationed in Sundrive and they meet on Tinder????
God I just nearly got sick in mouth there. Years ago I went out with a guard (5 years in total) who was stationed there & he cheated. My god I hadn’t thought of that in years... and yes cheating amongst men in that profession was rampant... the poor girl

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jog on grace with your bath boha and your budda!! Living in a bubble!! Hasn't a clue what's happening in the real world🤦 More ME time 💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Source. Spill please? Pm me his name
I find it hard to believe he cheated..know anyone can but i met him on holiday in Spain..he was lovely & literally raved about Dominique all night..he was with gang of fellas

Terrible thing to happen....I would know
😔If its true thats shocking..both her & Deneez in space of few months calling off weddings

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm from the north so not sure if it's the same down south but I've heard for years that lots of police officers cheat.....obviously not all but theres a high rate that do
About 90%! They usually keep it in the family too! Not the actual fam but the work fam! Lots of lovely ladies and lads who have been cheated on by their Garda partners.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her meditation guide told her she needed to take a bath tonight for her root chakras😂😂😂. I'm gonna use that the next time I'm around someone with a bang of BO off them, lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the way she says she has two toddlers. Is she talking about kips and Hayden? Poor sienna is far from a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So rumour mill is overdrive, Faces friend Dom deleted her Instagram because her and the fiancé have called off the wedding that due to take place. Cheated apparently
Im not a fan of Dominique tbh but I really hope this isnt true. She's bland and inoffensive but wouldnt wish this on anyone. Tbh it might not even be true as one person just suggested it. Nothing further to back it up. But yes, guards are pricks for cheating...could tell you many a story on that one.

Reactions: 16
So rumour mill is overdrive, Faces friend Dom deleted her Instagram because her and the fiancé have called off the wedding that due to take place. Cheated apparently
I really hope it’s not true! Grace would hardly be that stupid to be spouting about hair trials etc for her wedding if her best friend had just found that out surely?!?

Reactions: 10
God I just nearly got sick in mouth there. Years ago I went out with a guard (5 years in total) who was stationed there & he cheated. My god I hadn’t thought of that in years... and yes cheating amongst men in that profession was rampant... the poor girl
Jens Journey and Deenez have been very quiet this week. They are probably supporting Dominique. While Grace is off going for wedding hair trials, burning insence and thinking she is Jamie Oliver.

Reactions: 24
Hi folks I’m catching up here on the last few threads, I really really hope the Dominique thing isn’t true. She seems like a really nice girl, we’ve messaged back and forth a lot previously about something and honestly thought she was a sweetheart. If it is true then how much of a dick is grace raving about her hair trials and wedding planning

Reactions: 25
Absolute panic mode now, my fiancé’s a guard only since March.... he’s getting a good quizzing when he’s home later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm from the north so not sure if it's the same down south but I've heard for years that lots of police officers cheat.....obviously not all but theres a high rate that do
I can make plenty women who have slept with a well known guard/GAA who used be on dancing with the stars. My best friend whose married to a guard was propositioned by said dancing guard just this Christmas across a Christmas party table when her own hubby fell asleep

• Wow
Reactions: 9
wow Imagine living with your girlfriends parents for that long and cheating on her lolol the neck.

she used to post Damien a lot on her stories when I used to follow her but I haven't followed to her in forever.

well we dno if it's true or not.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.