Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jens Journey was quiet because she was in Spain. My mate was on the same flight
Yeah, Jen was going on about holidays ejth her family a while back and would she or wouldnt she go...she clearly went hence the radio silence and hasnt isolated. Wish she would just not skirt around it

Reactions: 14
Sorry what's Fab?

Oh you dirty chancer, con-artist scamming witch
So that's the start of it.. zen wanted to sell out her event... grace giving daily shout outs about how fab zen is and how shes feelin more happy etc... and boom zen is sold out...
This is only the start .. I can feel it .. everyone here can too I'd say

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Don't follow Zen Jen but had a look at stories. So she washed the day away and put on her killer husband's pyjamas to get cosy.
Delightful yoke she is

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah, Jen was going on about holidays ejth her family a while back and would she or wouldnt she go...she clearly went hence the radio silence and hasnt isolated. Wish she would just not skirt around it
She wasn’t in Spain she’s in the same Gym as my sister in law! She’s getting ready for another surgery on her boobs & arms

She wasn’t in Spain she’s in the same Gym as my sister in law! She’s getting ready for another surgery on her boobs & arms
She’s also on here too hi Jen 😂

She’s also on here too hi Jen 😂
Good, I'm glad to hear if she didnt go. If she did, good luck to her too just hope she isolated as required. Hope her surgery goes well...she has worked insanely hard.

Reactions: 4
Horrific for her to go through. Only consolation is that thank god they hadn't bought a house yet or gotten married. It would be a whole lot worse to get out of. Hearing that now wont help her but it's a blessing now rather than down the kine with kids and a mortgage.
absolutely it’s best it happened before a house or kids. Look at poor Denise buying a house and her fiancée turned out to be the biggest head going

Dominique said a while ago her house was being built. So maybe they had bought

Reactions: 3
If that is true about Dom then that is heartbreaking for her and totally insensitive of Grace banging on about wedding things this week. Does Dom have a child with her partner?

No one is saying that Grace can't plan (start begging) but to start boasting about makeup and hair trials 12 months before a wedding is bizarre behaviour. Kate Middleton you ain't love, millions of people won't be tuning into your wedding. Although I will be curious to see how many DIY rope creations Krispy Kreme will make/ create for the day!
Exactly, it's 12 months out. And I don't know anyone who even posted about their wedding trials never mind around the time an engaged "bestie" is going through a potential breakup and cancelled wedding mess. Aside from all the wedding chat, she's been showing Chris a bit more, referring more to him than usual and being very smugly like "I haven't felt so good in ages" and all this spiritual awakening shite. If anyone I knew was going through relationship stuff I'd hold off on the bf/fiance/husband chat. It's literally the least you can do. Never mind shiteing on about small details regarding her year away wedding.
Obviously she shouldn't stop her life or her work, but the big smug head on her! I've always got frenemy vibes between her and Dom. It's safe to say Grace is very jealous of her and her looks. I am actually shook at how she has been in light of what Dom is going through. Am I over reacting or is it incredibly vindictive?! I'd be hurt if one of my pals was getting on like that and I was in Dom's shoes. Speaks volumes about Grace.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can honestly say 90% of the ones I know, friends included are like that. It’s a way of life for some of them. I’ve seen marriages broken, weddings called off. 90% of the ones I know have cheated but maybe I just know the bad ones!
That’s a mad number though to be throwing out. A lot of my family members are guards and not one marriage or relationship has ever been in bother. And now my fiancé is a guard too since March. My uncle was one of the main 2 men who established the CAB back in the day and he’s happily married 50 years now. I can see how certain stations might have a ‘party attitude’ and go for drinks all the time together etc but I don’t know any guard like that. I’m lucky my fiancé is in a local enough station in the country with only one female who’s 15 years older than him so I’m safe enough

Reactions: 11
This doesn't actually surprise me when I think about it. I've heard most men on fab are married too.
Believe me theres plenty of married women too on it and very brazenly admit it too! Whole country went into lockdown & sex house parties went on like a gala. You were looked down on there for declaring not meeting for duration of covid

Reactions: 2
Hi folks I’m catching up here on the last few threads, I really really hope the Dominique thing isn’t true. She seems like a really nice girl, we’ve messaged back and forth a lot previously about something and honestly thought she was a sweetheart. If it is true then how much of a dick is grace raving about her hair trials and wedding planning
I agree very bland but very nice .. and I wouldn’t wish that on her . Jen and Denise both very quiet . To be honest i would say they are supporting her . Meanwhile lazy gracey talking about her own wedding !

I’ve heard the story from the horses mouth, it’s true.
Oh wow . Ok that’s terrible . I’m so sorry to hear that . Poor Dom.

She must be talking about a different Oprah 🤔 can’t be The Oprah Winfrey
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE duck ?

Reactions: 6
I agree very bland but very nice .. and I wouldn’t wish that on her . Jen and Denise both very quiet . To be honest i would say they are supporting her . Meanwhile lazy gracey talking about her own wedding !

Oh wow . Ok that’s terrible . I’m so sorry to hear that . Poor Dom.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE duck ?
an absolute lunatic.

Someone keep an eye on xenjens storIt’s tonight 😀 I’m blocked and have a feeling she’s about to put me on blast 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
an absolute lunatic.

Someone keep an eye on xenjens storIt’s tonight 😀 I’m blocked and have a feeling she’s about to put me on blast 😂😂😂😂
There is something brewing I’ve said it several time’s ... like a collab or they are going to run courses / events .. it’s coming ! That’s the direction lazy hazy gracey wants to go in ! Also Oprah my absolute arse ! The only thing her and Oprah have in common are the giant fat arses 🤣

an absolute lunatic.

Oh what did you say !! Spill !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.