Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a fan of Dominique tbh but I really hope this isnt true. She's bland and inoffensive but wouldnt wish this on anyone. Tbh it might not even be true as one person just suggested it. Nothing further to back it up. But yes, guards are pricks for cheating...could tell you many a story on that one.
I’ve heard the story from the horses mouth, it’s true.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yep she definitely said something else first and changed it alright. If I was her I’d be deleting that story asap. Imagine if her insurance company saw her story. Talk about stupidity. She probably damaged someone’s car and just drove off. I wonder did she ring zen Jen and asked her what she should do and zen told her to drive off.

The cooking demo was a joke. Putting in rosemary and saying its thyme.

So thats a second friend of graces whose wedding didn’t go ahead after Denise. She might want to ask Zen if it’s a sign
I know someone that actually happened to their car, was all on camera someone hit the car, got out and had a look, made a call and got back in their car and drove off

I know someone that actually happened to their car, was all on camera someone hit the car, got out and had a look, made a call and got back in their car and drove off
She totally was going to say parked car, she got all flustered then and kept saying how she's only ever hit objects and has never had a car crash. Did she not review her stories and she how dodgy that is. 🙈

Reactions: 8
I’ve heard the story from the horses mouth, it’s true.
Ah jeeez, I'm sorry to hear that - the poor girl, that's unthinkable. Also, as someone said the absolute neck of him and he living in her parents house probably rent free!

Reactions: 10
If it is true..... then how bleeping insensitive is fbg... goin on about her wedding journey and hair trials etc... I certainly wouldn't like her as my pal...
That was what was making me think it wasn't true or she hadn't been told. Harping on about her wedding and her bloody chakra all day. She surely wouldn't be that self-absorbed bad and all as she is.

Reactions: 6
As much as I dislike two faces lying grace, she should be allowed plan her wedding, I had a 3 miscarriages, & at the time 2 of my really good friends fell pregnant & guess what I was flipping out I was obviously sad our kids wouldn’t be born around the same time. Can’t stop your life because of others, if we did we get no where!

Reactions: 4
Grace has been jealous of Dom their whole life, grace is in such a f@cked up kind space for a long time she’s probably only loving it. Don’t count all your chickens just yet.

Reactions: 22
As much as I dislike two faces lying grace, she should be allowed plan her wedding, I had a 3 miscarriages, & at the time 2 of my really good friends fell pregnant & guess what I was flipping out I was obviously sad our kids wouldn’t be born around the same time. Can’t stop your life because of others, if we did we get no where!
Great point. She has to get on with her plans regardless of others.

Her and Dominique are friends a long time so i do hope shes being supportive. But she doesnt seem to have been absent from stories so it seems not

Reactions: 4
That was what was making me think it wasn't true or she hadn't been told. Harping on about her wedding and her bloody chakra all day. She surely wouldn't be that self-absorbed bad and all as she is.
That's it...I was thinking the same .. like it couldnt be true... could it ...surely grace couldn't be that self absorbed and insensitive.. could she 🤔

Reactions: 5
She is the most self absorbed person on insta and that is saying something. Yes she can continue planning her wedding and doing what she has to do for it but have a bit of consideration for your probably broken hearted friend and dont show it on your insta. Salt in the wounds much?

I'd say Grace has always been jealous of Doms looks & figure
I doubt it. Grace had an amazing figure up until the babies. Look at her pics when she was in oz or living with dom and the boyfriends.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course grace is entitled to still plan her wedding.. that goes without saying.... but if my pal found out her other half was cheating and wedding was off... I certainly wouldn't be going on stories about how excited I am about my wedding and trials etc... I just couldn't... just would seem insensitive...

Keep planning the wedding of course... but maybe not come on stories for a bit till dom is ok

Reactions: 19
Plus there's no need to be going on about trials for hair and makeup a year out from the actual wedding! I had mine afew months before hand, never heard of anyone having trials so far away from the actual date!!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Of course grace is entitled to still plan her wedding.. that goes without saying.... but if my pal found out her other half was cheating and wedding was off... I certainly wouldn't be going on stories about how excited I am about my wedding and trials etc... I just couldn't... just would seem insensitive...

Keep planning the wedding of course... but maybe not come on stories for a bit till dom is ok
Grace couldn’t give two shits about anyone else. I have never ever seen a more self centered person in all my life. Where the hell are her two children like for gods sake and that clown she’s Marrying.
The pair of them need to grow up and cop the hell on. Imagine coming on a year before your wedding date getting make up trials and hair trials she’s definitely away with the fairies. Andrea roche would want to cop on and tell her get off social media and as for that Jen one she needs to be reminded her husband KILLED a person and drove off. She probably told him that was his bodies way of cleansing the soul. They are all away with the fairies

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So the kids are off with their other nanny now. What work is Chris doing I wonder? I cant get over Dom. I didn't even follow her but who cheats in a bloody pandemic?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.