Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so dull and false and just awkward, you can tell she’s reading off a script. Not a great advertisement.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but she used frozen veg then said you could batch cook and freeze? I’m no expert by I was always told you can’t refreeeze food?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but she used frozen veg then said you could batch cook and freeze? I’m no expert by I was always told you can’t refreeeze food?!
You can once you cook it as far as I know. So frozen chicken, take it out, cook it you can refreeze. Same for veg I think.

So yea I’ll admit the food she made looked nice!
But she’s trying to let on she cooks like this on the regular for the kids! Which is a big fat lie she only did it cuz she’s being paid!
I usually do this and I usually do that leave it out Grace!!

Reactions: 4
Grace doing a shopping list there of all the stuff that’s broken... cue new hob next week

Reactions: 10
Her stories now 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeh more time away from her kids to do her ‘meditation’ bet she didn’t even put them to bed. And clearly on the beg for a new hob, and probably a new car knowing her!

Reactions: 3
Poor Hayden didn’t get a taste probably shoved a baby pouch at him from Tesco’s .

what kind of crap is Zen Jen filling her with 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know when I’m due my period I’m very clumsy dropping / breaking stuff / reversing into stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder did zen jens partner hitting someone was that just him opening up. Go duck yourself like. What absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Let’s head to the kitchen’ and she’s standing in front of the hob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Hayden didn’t get a taste probably shoved a baby pouch at him from Tesco’s .

what kind of crap is Zen Jen filling her with 🤦🏻‍♀️ I know when I’m due my period I’m very clumsy dropping / breaking stuff / reversing into stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️
When I was on antidepressants in the past I scraped or bumped my car four times in sixmonths 🤣🤣🙈

What’s the story with frozen face by grace. Clearly had Botox along with hair trial

Oh my God, save me from this one (although I secretly love watching the car crash) , she couldn't be putting up shitter content if she tried talking about her "pastes" and how she stocks up when she goes to the shop... What absolute gems she's sharing with us, my mind is blown grace! Also there is no such thing as "white curry paste" she is literally just spouting shite out of her mouth at this stage!!! Also it's pathetic how proud she is of herself of that shite she "reheated" yesterday (I can't call what she did cooking)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.