Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we maybe move away from the cancer chat. As someone who is post disease but still having treatment for side effects, I dont want to feel like theres a right or wrong way on how I should act.
There is no right or wrong way to react about anything in life so don't even worry :) everyone deals with things differently 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 15
More perfume for grace. Her shelves are packed with bottles and she just got rid of a good bit. Can’t turn down anything free that one. She prob waits for them to go off before giving them away

Reactions: 8
So where's all this conten' she has filmed the last while that she said she would be showing once edited. Like what is the point of her insta there is nothing influential about it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So where's all this conten' she has filmed the last while that she said she would be showing once edited. Like what is the point of her insta there is nothing influential about it tbh
Ah give her a break.. its prob on a memory card lost among all the freebies. She will post it in 8 months, like the Doha video 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More perfume for grace. Her shelves are packed with bottles and she just got rid of a good bit. Can’t turn down anything free that one. She prob waits for them to go off before giving them away
Why's the "gifted" so small and practically transparent. She infuriates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Women who make bold moves”
Hugo Boss must’ve sent it to the wrong blogger.. Grace doesn’t make bold moves, sure she barely moves at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn’t she brutal on camera 🥴🥴 like a junior infants teacher who’s had 4 glasses of wine at lunch .. her cheeks must hurt from the insane grin

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lads could you imagine rosie or terrie doing this content? I say those 2 because they were all influencer bezzies a few years ago and got their following around the same time. Like they had similar content at the start and now grace is doing cooking demos...what her brand coz its not makeup and fashion anymore

Reactions: 6
Looks like she has deleted 3 comments already. I was reading them and then poof... They disappeared! 😂

Reactions: 4
The thing I find with Grace is there’s no natural flow to it. It’s obvious it’s just being read off a piece of paper, absolutely no enthusiasm or interest shown. If I was on the fence about purchasing this product, there’s absolutely no chance watching that IGTV would persuade me to buy it- it would do the opposite.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.