Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, save me from this one (although I secretly love watching the car crash) , she couldn't be putting up shitter content if she tried talking about her "pastes" and how she stocks up when she goes to the shop... What absolute gems she's sharing with us, my mind is blown grace! Also there is no such thing as "white curry paste" she is literally just spouting shite out of her mouth at this stage!!! Also it's pathetic how proud she is of herself of that shite she "reheated" yesterday (I can't call what she did cooking)
And advised she gut stuff in dunnes when she plugs Tesco 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was sooooo tempted to message her after she said Zen said it's all negative stuff coming away as shes breaking things/bumping her car. I'm wondering what her thinking is when her partner hit a person and killed them!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I've heard it all now, being clumsy and not knowing how to drive properly means your bad energy is being released. 😂😂😂 Does anyone else think Zen Jen is making this stuff up as she goes along. Grace can't even keep a straight face when she is saying it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez the green isle apron doesn’t do much for the small waist she has/had 2 says ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can just imagine their calls, Grace Stubbs her toe getting put of bed. Calls Jen, "I stubbed my toe this morning Jen, what does it mean?" , "Oh well that's great Grace, it means there was some really negative energy in your toe and now it's been released into the Universe". Something along those lines🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She was moving forward but reversed in to a tree 🤔🤔
She couldn't lie straight in the bed that one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The green isle advert... When she says she picks some fresh thyme from her garden and rubs it on her nose.... Is it not rosemary?

It’s rosemary she can’t even get that right 🤣
ah ok... catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Personally I think someone battling the disease for the 3rd time..and losing their hair for the 3rd time as it was just starting to grow back is extremely brave..
100%. Cannot imagine what that poor girl is going through

Reactions: 2
Didn’t anyone else notice she was saying about hitting a tree but then said car and quickly corrected back to tree 🤥
I was just watching Zennifer stories and she’s like a copy of Grace the way she speaks soooo slow!! She’s also taking parenting advice from her and off loading the baby to her MIL so she can neck a bottle of red 🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
Didn’t anyone else notice she was saying about hitting a tree but then said car and quickly corrected back to tree 🤥
Noticed that too! She needs to get back on the trush trike, she'd be less of a danger to other road users 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So rumour mill is overdrive, Faces friend Dom deleted her Instagram because her and the fiancé have called off the wedding that due to take place. Cheated apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.