Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right everyone....if your feeling a little off energy get your ass into the bath so u can channel your root chakra

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes completely lost the plot..... who the feck is Bhola... ammm grace noone should have to tell you to take a bath.... your prob sweating buckets over making a meal for your kids who never are there....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's a guard, Dominique never showed him on insta, his name is Damien.
I'm from the north so not sure if it's the same down south but I've heard for years that lots of police officers cheat.....obviously not all but theres a high rate that do

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice she almost said she hit a parked car - she stumbled at “parked” and then quickly said tree
Yep she definitely said something else first and changed it alright. If I was her I’d be deleting that story asap. Imagine if her insurance company saw her story. Talk about stupidity. She probably damaged someone’s car and just drove off. I wonder did she ring zen Jen and asked her what she should do and zen told her to drive off.

The cooking demo was a joke. Putting in rosemary and saying its thyme.

So thats a second friend of graces whose wedding didn’t go ahead after Denise. She might want to ask Zen if it’s a sign

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so dull and false and just awkward, you can tell she’s reading off a script. Not a great advertisement.
So full and awkward ! The 5 chins are out with bells . Where is all this weight loss gracey poo?? You haven’t photoshopped the video so we can see you !!!

Reactions: 6
All you have to do is type in Dominique Nugent engaged and you can see him. Odd there's pics of him at events with her if she doesn't have him on her Insta.

Reactions: 3
Aw if that’s true that’s awful for the poor girl😢
Oh god lads I hope to god that’s not true . How in gods name do you cheat on someone in a bloody lockdown ?! Holy god .. her and Denise they have no luck . Poor Krispy cream would run a mile if he was able

Reactions: 14
Oh god lads I hope to god that’s not true . How in gods name do you cheat on someone in a bloody lockdown ?! Holy god .. her and Denise they have no luck . Poor Krispy cream would run a mile if he was able
Not really full lockdown if you’re allowed out and to other people’s houses

Reactions: 2
Heard he was stationed in Sundrive and they meet on Tinder????
Were they living in her parents house ? Also if you pop his name into google their wedding website comes up 😭😭😭poor girl

Not really full lockdown if you’re allowed out and to other people’s houses
Yes true .. I just meant you know given the times we are living in . But I suppose there is opportunity if you want to find it

Reactions: 5
Living in her parents saving to buy and for the wedding he’ll be hard pressed finding accommodation in Dublin now for work.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.