Faces by Grace #7 Trush trike, ill go for a hike, Bob the builder will mind the childer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that will be eating that kale is the slugs Gracie.

She is an embarrassment. I wonder if she went in to that “Park” this morning or filmed at another time and pretended it was this morning. Also it’s not a park, it’s the middle of a business campus. How close does she live to it? It’s a rough enough area in parts of it. The shopping centre has all sorts hanging out in it. There is absolutely nothing in the area. There is no pubs or anything. I wouldn’t be recommending to someone to buy a house there.
I can't believe her zen cycle was to a dodgy business park pond 😂 imagine being in work and looking out the window and seeing some girl light insense in her bicycle basket, you'd think she has something wrong with her. Citywest is not a place safe place at all, I for one wouldn't be portraying this glam life out there, your one wrong foot away from some rough people.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only thing that will be eating that kale is the slugs Gracie.

She is an embarrassment. I wonder if she went in to that “Park” this morning or filmed at another time and pretended it was this morning. Also it’s not a park, it’s the middle of a business campus. How close does she live to it? It’s a rough enough area in parts of it. The shopping centre has all sorts hanging out in it. There is absolutely nothing in the area. There is no pubs or anything. I wouldn’t be recommending to someone to buy a house there.
I work in the area, her estate is opposite the business park, I'd say 200m. That's not a park, it's a green space in front of the offices. It's a rough area yeah, very near to some not so nice estates. Nothing to do there either, it's just that new estate, the business campus and a very dodgy shopping center (there's been shootings / assaults at that shopping center). Honestly no idea why you'd buy in that area - those new houses were so expensive as well!

Reactions: 9
'Anyone else wanna join me in getting up early and making time for yourself ?'

Eh Grace luv... most people get up bleeping early to get their kids up and dressed and fed..
Get themselves dressed and packed and ready for the day... then commute to drop the kids off and continue the commute to WORK... grab coffee on way for the drive and the only me time is maybe a tit in peace ! duck off grace seriously you are deluded 🤦‍♀️ go and piss off for some MORE me time on your poxy thrush transporter and stick that karma incense up your arse!

Good morning everyone and happy Friday to you all 😂💜
I would give anything for a tit in peace, my shits always seem to come when the two kids are outside the door screaming to be let in 😂😂

I wonder do her family who seem to live in the real world ever say to her that she needs to get a grip! I follow mags and she doesn’t seem like an enabler!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would give anything for a tit in peace, my shits always seem to come when the two kids are outside the door screaming to be let in 😂😂

I wonder do her family who seem to live in the real world ever say to her that she needs to get a grip! I follow mags and she doesn’t seem like an enabler!
Isnt it mad that a tit in peace is what we aim for 😂😂

Like if I was related or friends with her... and I worked... I'd genuinely feel like telling to get a bloody grip of yourself ye lazy twit .. my god..
How does she not listen to herself and tell herself to cop on 🤔🙈

Reactions: 5
Hi 😁
I am literally always just creeping and reading.
I just want to point out one thing that I noticed . She had two coffees before 9am - anyone that has anxiety knows that caffeine makes you ten times worse. She prob shook the whole way home on that bike

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi 😁
I just want to point out one thing that I noticed . She had two coffees before 9am - anyone that has anxiety knows that caffeine makes you ten times worse. She prob shook the whole way home on that bike
So true!

I’ve seen it all now... incense on a bike... She’s for the birds 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi 😁
Genuinely if I have more than 1 coffee it deffo triggers anxiety like symptoms... so I copped on and cut it to 1 a day...

She must shite rings around her the amount she drinks 💩💩💩

Reactions: 4
I’m actually speechless. Cycling to some man made nature in a business park 🤯, possibly trying to burn Nellie so she doesn’t have to
Cycle her 😂 escaping the house before the kids wake up ? She’s about a kale salad away from being Kate & Gerry McCann only for Krisps

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How much space and me time does she need? She's relaxing more times than not.
The fact she's literally cycling across the road to film her Zen moment is so disingenuous.
I thought her routine last week was going out the back and having a touch off her tomatah plant?
She can hardly draw a breath this morning on her stories, far cry from the mega trim babe last week in the pub. If only she could filter and photoshop stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lactose free milk but it doesn't say what milk it is! Its normal cows milk Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After getting her hair done (presumably with no kids) cause they're going out and kid-free tonight...

And more signs from her Dad (and as a result of the Reiki from ZenJen) telling her she needs diesel....:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is pissing me off big time today I want to feckin throw that bike in the water looking at her. I've 2 kids. A baby and a 4 year old I can count on one hand the times I've left them in the last few months... Im now on unpaid leave from work cause cant get a creche until end of year yet this doll gets everything thrown at her....does she even pay any taxes for all we know she could be on the fecking dole. Her kids are never with her. She is al like me me me all the time and all this chill out time. Shame on her there are mums out there with young kids and babies this pandemic who are really struggling with everything and have no help and here is living miss daisy on her fecking bike. Running down meadows and fecking burning innsense and seeing dead people like jesus shes an embarrassment to this country and to people genuinely suffering with aspects of normal life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I drive the same jeep as Grace lads there’s no way she didn’t notice that her diesel was so low it literally screens at you every few seconds 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that’s the side where you check your speed so there’s not a hope it happened the way she’s saying it did and as for the middle thing opening mine opens all the time usually because I haven’t closed it properly 😂 a sign from her dad a sign that your an absolute dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I drive the same jeep as Grace lads there’s no way she didn’t notice that her diesel was so low it literally screens at you every few seconds 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that’s the side where you check your speed so there’s not a hope it happened the way she’s saying it did and as for the middle thing opening mine opens all the time usually because I haven’t closed it properly 😂 a sign from her dad a sign that your an absolute dope.
Shes a very devious person. She knows what she is doing. Preying on people who have lost a loved one. She is 100% not been genuine.

Reactions: 14
Just been a reader up until now but i can't hold back any longer. CANNOT COPE with her trying to say the sunglasses holder opening was a sign from her Dad?! Been a long time follower of Grace but this healing craic is really getting unbearable to listen to:poop:

Reactions: 17
She definitely has sienna in the front of the car in that 'spare' car seat 🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ more or less cut off the video when she realised it was on the front seat..!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So reiki has the power to open a plastic compartment in your car. If she has enough sessions maybe the car will fill up with diesel automatically.

• Haha
I’m sat with my head in my hands watching that like she’s not well! Then Denise gives her the cheese board that someone else gifted her? I wouldn’t be impressed with that!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I cant ... I actually can't watch the rest of the story.... shes the most deluded person on insta.... duck my life shes so annoying..
Something made her check the diesel gauge... eh everyone checks it ye sap... that's what adults do .. omg lads she is the biggest headwrecker...worse than larby at this stage 🤦‍♀️

I’m sat with my head in my hands watching that like she’s not well! Then Denise gives her the cheese board that someone else gifted her? I wouldn’t be impressed with that!
The cheese board that denise was gifted ??? She gave it to grace ?? Omg I give up with these twats.. that's out of order .. and I like denise.... imagine the person who sent it.. grabby grace as usual .. she probably ate it in her fuckin booh

• Haha
Ah lads is she trolling us! Her guardian angel told her to get diesel, and then a compartment opened in her car and this is all due to her lying up getting reiki every day 🤯🤯🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.