Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They actually think they are the most gorgeous people in the world, like 2 models, the faces on the 2, like 2 smug twats, if they smiled and showed their teeth they'd look so much better rather the way they both pose. She obvs has him told what way to do it, as they both never show their teeth. I think that dress looks awful , really cheap. But that's her right, cheap?

Why a million pics of her wedding in her stories on the day of her friends wedding. That's really shitty thing to do. Your day has been and gone Grace, move on and let your friend have her day

• Heart
Reactions: 23

jazzbot

VIP Member
Convinced she's swapped Loki for a less psycho cat that doesn't scratch the shite out of them 😦😦😦 look at the ears?!? This does not look like the same cat...
I'm so confused I don't even know which is photoshopped anymore. Top photo looks like a skinny size 8.

The lower pic she looks bloated, depressed and dead in the eyes. I jush think life with Greasy is ageing and wearing her down. This poor cah is demented.

giphy (4).gif

The straps 😳
31754BE3-E04B-4827-98F9-E3D58207EA0D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Foggy

Chatty Member
Ah here - Herself and her photographer must have gone to the same "posting on social media" class, coz the photographer can't get things right either! Sloppy 'copy and paste', without changing the details (including the hastags). 😲🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 1513023View attachment 1513024View attachment 1513025
Might be unpopular opinion but I wouldnt like this photographers work at all. Sooooo much cringe posing, kissing and "sultry" looks. Bar a few, she didnt capture the emotion of day at all. Another wedding fail imo.

Snoopy99.

She has 1.7k likes on those photos on FB with people telling her she's so stylish etc.

Who are these delusional fools. Was she hoping it would be like a scene from Cinderella where she walks in and all eyes are on her and she takes away from the bride?
Shes so self involved and if she could turn around quick enough she'd ride herself

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
If I was at a wedding and it wasn't formal/black tie and some lad rocked up in that gothic yoke with a TRAIN she'd be the talk of the place- and not for good reasons! 😂

• Haha
Honestly that dress just screams attention. She just craves it. I'd imagine it was either than one or she was gonna wear a white dress. Whatever she picks people are gonna be taking about her coz that what she wants. Talk about taking attention from the bride. She had her day so she should let this bride have hers and not try be the centre of attention again.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I think Max Parker looks dodgy AF, and having Vogue wouldn’t be something I'd be shouting about, the publicity she's been getting lately has been so negative. She's coming across as a superficial, entitled, snobby mare. Then again in this game any publicity is deemed good even when it's bad. The matchdick group makes me think of the saying, birds of a feather.

Skinner

VIP Member
I'm celebrating my 824 months wedding anniversary next week.
Mr Skinner belongs to me.

• Haha

This is my place

Its like she insists on showing off her least attractive features. The rugby shoulders, the long empty saggy tits, the fat leg 😬

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Shes pathetic. Honestly.
If anyone who knows her in real life reads here, please tell her to cop the fuck on with this shit. It also makes her a massive hypocrite when she bangs on about body positivity.
Totally agree and makes me so angry the message she’s sending out. If she says before “Oh dress is a size 18”, that pic in the black dress looks like someone who is a 10. It’s either one or the other Grace. I’m a 12 and she looks slimmer than me. How could anybody follow this absolute dose and hypocrit? 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

influencethis6

VIP Member
So any one of these huns are just on a PR list....is it ever checked?!

So you could be gluten intolerant/ allergic to 🍌 & still get this sent to you!

The mind boggles! The waste! We are paying for all this free stuff!

Is the cost of living crisis over or did I miss an Insta Hun news flash?!

May the constipation God's strike down those huns for their greedy ways when they eat all that fibre!! 🥞🍌🫔

• Haha
Reactions: 22