Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I can't believe attending a wedding in her halloween outfit and her baps out is worthy of not one but two grid posts.
It really blows my mind how self absorbed she is and so rude towards the couple. There was no need for all the drama and attention seeking. She is a subtle as a brick.

Are they the Mongey Gernon's or the Gernon's? She is interchanging between the two now. In possessive tenths of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

KikiDee2121

Lads if one of my friends shared my drunk wedding dancing to over 100k strangers on insta, it’d be the last thing they’d do! Zero respect for their family and friends who were invited to a “PRIVATE” function!

Jackjack38

VIP Member
So kids are gone again!! Honestly this is why her mood has been so good all Summer, she has spent no time with her own children.

• Sad

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Maybe I'm in the minority here now but em does everybody stir their spaghetti in through their bolognese like that???? 🤔😳
Fairly trivial for this time of A Monday evening I know😅

• Haha

Pianogal

She claimed on her live the other night that she takes no notice of criticism from comments online or on sites because it’s all trolls! And that because no one has actually ever said anything to her face , none of it must be true!!

If anyone here saw her in the street, would anyone say anything?! Honestly now….

I live too far away, but I often wonder!? She’s a
“Public figure” doing her “job” publicy?? Is she not open to public criticism in the same way anyone doing a job would be?

Reactions: 24

JoniM

Poor Sienna with rips in her shoes... it's so shocking and upsetting really. Gorging herself on solo breakfasts like f**k off and do us all a favour

• Angry
  • Sad

jazzbot

VIP Member
Sorry - me again - her arm and shoulder are melting into the wall!
it mush have been a hot one! 😂☀
The pics people have posted outlining just how small the chest area was on the dress versus all the excess unsupported side boob opened my eyes to how ill-fitting it was.

She mentioned Kips was checking the comments on the post first and reported back to her.

She has two online gaurd dogs then - I'm wondering has she given Mags and Kips joint access and if they go in first and delete any comments that are not screaming and fawning at Greasy's 'style'. So Greasy can swan around on cuckoo land and reduce the chance of her freaking out and having a meltdown that THEY have to deal with.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Sorry to anyone who thinks she looks well, potentially seek the services of an opticians.
Her boobs look long and saggy and they are rank in that dress.
She looks filthy 🤢

• Haha

nolite

Chatty Member
I got so mad I sent a steaming complaint to Flavhans not that they will give a toss. There are children in every town in this country going to bed crying and hungry every night and these fucking wasters are being sent food parcels.
I never post on this thread. I also never post on the Sarah Burke thread but also read it. There is a poster on that thread who stated the other day that she isn't eating, but ensuring her children and husband do (telling him she ate earlier at dinner time), due to money. People like this need food parcels from Flahavan's. We are entering a cost of living crisis when people are already struggling to begin with. Why are companies like this sending food to loaded (ok, relative, but she has money, she is fine) people?! It's not just insane, it's amoral. I'm not loaded by any stretch, but totally fine for food shopping, etc. I am seriously disturbed by this. Going to look into food banks now.

I don’t think I’ll ever be over the cah going missing saga you know.
It was gold.
I missed this. What actually happened?

• Sad

Annie1

Did her photographer basically share the whole wedding album on her stories on the day they received their pics back? I’d have gone mad! There is literally nothing private in her life.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Insufferable prick. Genuinely hates her kids. Jesus Mags we know you read here. Actually have a word with yourself and bloody grow a set and stop enabling her..

Reactions: 23