Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even have any words for this bull tit she comes up with she is not of the normal minded people with jobs and kids very strange person indeed which leads me to think the people she is with family and friends are even weirder if they can’t see what she is like 😳
Never come across a most unlikeable person than her and Iv come across many!

Reactions: 19
I just watched the reel; I am shook at how different she looks. I knew she facetuned but the difference in her face, my god, it's something else 👀

At the end where they're doing their vows (?) all I could see were her boobs hanging there. I think the dress would have looked so much better if it had come up her chest a couple more inches, had no cut out on her stomach and a bit more structure. She'd still need a bra of course. Wouldn't be surprised if they renew vows or something next year so she can redo with a different dress.
I doubt Grace will admit she made a mistake.
I just watched the reel; I am shook at how different she looks. I knew she facetuned but the difference in her face, my god, it's something else 👀

At the end where they're doing their vows (?) all I could see were her boobs hanging there. I think the dress would have looked so much better if it had come up her chest a couple more inches, had no cut out on her stomach and a bit more structure. She'd still need a bra of course. Wouldn't be surprised if they renew vows or something next year so she can redo with a different dress.
Doubt Grace will admit she made a mistake with her boobs hanging down like an old lady. She is positive it was all perfect. Sure Mags told her she was great!

Reactions: 4
I replied to her question about self care & said that most people don't have the time she does & asked why she has kids if she gets rid of them at every opportunity
That’s you blocked now! Wil just roll over her head I’m afraid! 🙄

What is this obsession with self care? Is it another one of the toxic social media things?

Also is there a need? What does it actually mean? I totally get the need for time out from work/life etc but what sort of life requires daily self care time
like a shower is that self care! (Maybe she doesn’t do that every day that’s what she means?!) I do that every day have a coffee do that too cup of tea etc we do these thing naturally each day dear god world gone mad with all these stupid shite they spout

Reactions: 15
Poor pet has had a busy day up until 4pm, being on her own with no children and posting reels.
Away on with her and her shite. Imagine having about 10
Seconds of feeling stressed and her needing to go straight and lie on her arse in the garden and call is “self care”

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Shes a delusional fuckwit. She genuinely thinks her gym, brows, coffee mornings, wiggy hair appointments equate a busy day. Throw in recording a crappy reel(s) every month and shes fully convinced shes a full time working mam.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She's a parody of herself at this point. "Haven't sat down all day" she says lounging in her garden drinking an iced coffee at 4pm. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
the whole lot of them are fucked up, how can one of them not see how much of an emotional vampire she is, nevermind encourage it.

Reactions: 21
Grace your self care was a day off and when you duck your kids onto camp and creche. You had a DAY OFF not a busy day you delusional idiot. Drinking coffee in the garden at 4pm? Cop the duck on she's not right in the head.

Reactions: 25
Grace “Let Slip” about being pregnant (on Hayden) at someone else’s BABY SHOWER… She is as narcissistic as they come. She honestly infuriates me with how self centred she is. I thought the baby shower thing was bad but she continues to outdo herself daily.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I work in a very high pressured job, I also am a bit OCD at home (contrary to what people might think coz I'm always reading this thread 🤣🤣), what I wouldn't give to put a fire under her arse. How in the name of god does she come up with these bullshit posts from her garden AGAIN with her feet up. For the absolute birds. All the mammies doing 9-5 jobs and looking after their young kids and family must be so insulted by this ones advice. 🙄

Reactions: 23
She probably get Kips out of his sick bed to go pick up Hayden from Creche! I hope she falls out of that egg chair or hammock one of the days and hits her head! She needs a dose of real life, not her sense of reality! She’s an actual dope! And holding her piss all day! Thought she had pelvic floor issues! Full of shite more like Grace

• Haha
Reactions: 16
AH SHITE! ME SWIMSUIH IS OUHHH O STOCK HOW AM i GONNA MAKE MONEY?? OIL POST AF LINKS OF SOME OTHER RANDOM ONES I NEVER WORE (again!!!) TO MAKE MONEY. HAHA GIMME DAH OIM A CRAFTY CUNH ME.

This one UGH!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I replied to her question about self care & said that most people don't have the time she does & asked why she has kids if she gets rid of them at every opportunity
I love you :LOL:

I never bother commenting or going near her because I don't have the patience to make a new account every time she blocks me.

lady grey is a horse of many talents🐎🤣🤣
Oh my god :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I'm going to wet myself laughing at this bloody thread today.

Reactions: 10
What is this obsession with self care? Is it another one of the toxic social media things?

Also is there a need? What does it actually mean? I totally get the need for time out from work/life etc but what sort of life requires daily self care time
I actually seen a post up on A Lust For Life instagram page yesterday (Bressie's mental health charity) about what they call "toxic self care".
I can't link it for some reason but the traits they describe are very like Grace.

Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion:

"So busy I can't even piss, but always have time for flashing me tits"

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Self care for Grease = dodging responsibility. Toxic self care is real and Greasy practices it.

I'm still laughing at the fact she actually wrote on a post she was so busy she didn't have time to pee today. What a stupid bleeping clown of a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.