Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not as bad as some are making out but I do think it's a strange interaction. There's no warmth or natural reassurance. You'd think when sienna gives her the rings (I believe) she'd bend down and hug her. I guess I'm basing it on my own kids when they part of a wedding, I was beaming and giving them hugs and thumbs up.

The whole video is so performative it's laughable. The kiss with her trying to keep her arm out for the picture/video. Her po sultry face, the posing, none of its natural. There's a couple of moments but that's it. Again, I think and look back to mine, and I don't remember being so hyper aware of the photographer or videographer. Grace clearly was
There was no snarky look from what I saw, but what I and others mentioned was the complete disregard for Sienna…you just would have expected her to hug her or look proud of her but there was nothing!

Reactions: 8
Grace “Let Slip” about being pregnant (on Hayden) at someone else’s BABY SHOWER… She is as narcissistic as they come. She honestly infuriates me with how self centred she is. I thought the baby shower thing was bad but she continues to outdo herself daily.
Doesn't even surprise me - she can't handle anyone else having a moment or some attention. She'll announce baby no 3 at Dom's engagement, hen or wedding day.

Reactions: 13
I saw her strolling around Dunnes today,didn’t look like she was in any rush (and the scowl 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Now that the wedding and honeymoon are over she is struggling for content big time. It’s becoming even more obvious how little work she is getting. She should really start thinking of going back to college and doing a course so that she can get a real job that is sustainable but it’s hard to see her having the drive and commitment to do something which will take a lot of hard work, although it would mean a lot of time spent away from the kids.

Reactions: 13
Eww the lastest page she's started following 🤢

Surely she has a private page she can follow those type of accounts from instead of broadcasting it to anyone who wants to see.

Kips may have to start upping his game.
Denise did an article with her in the Sunday wold magazine yesterday and tagged her
So Grace is jumping on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 7
the whole lot of them are fucked up, how can one of them not see how much of an emotional vampire she is, nevermind encourage it.
Emotional vampire that’s great exactly what she is they should all be told that’s what she is!

Reactions: 9
What a bleeping 🖕🖕to all the parents out there juggling summer holidays...work...feeling them guilty vibes of not doing enough....(I'm one of them!) And here's her smug bleeping Grace just off a carribean cruise honeymoon.. a long weekend with the kids in Wexford...dumped them.in their summer camps and creche today ASAP and ready for a weekend away from them again this weekend for a wedding (which she will make allll about hers) .... complaining about having to make time for self care?????

I bet you've had 1 weekend at home all summer Grace with your gorgeous kids. Grow up and be a parent and wake yp to life outside your bubble 😡😡🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Are we done yet....... I bleeding can't cope amore. duck off Grease you are nothing but a bore.

Reactions: 9
Hang on a bleedin minute..

So she's up since early..kids out to creche and camp. Kips to the doc.. herself to the gym. Pottered around and you mean to tell me she was too busy to pee ? Didn't go all day ????? Why lie about something so stupid? Jesus she's annoying 🙈

Reactions: 29
Denise did an article with her in the Sunday wold magazine yesterday and tagged her
So Grace is jumping on the bandwagon.
Jumping on the bandwagon and may try to reinvent herself in line with Jenny’s brand.

that said - Jenny Keane is doing great work around educating around those topics (the catholic upbringing is stopping me from uttering the s word out loud 😂)

further that said - would rather not have the connection between Greasy and the s word in my head! 😂 🤢

I told you she will want a do over honeymoon and Bali will be it! That’s what she is at with that post.
And tagging the hotel/house owner in Bali to scab a freebie 🤬

I replied to her question about self care & said that most people don't have the time she does & asked why she has kids if she gets rid of them at every opportunity
You’re dead to her now! 😂😂Blocked! 😂😂Good woman!

New Member....literally joined as I had to post this. Lady Gray Graphics is an amazing company with fab prints that I have ordered from before. But if you click on her page she has on her story that she did not make that gift for Grace, it was a different company!!! She tagged the wrong company. She literally can't get anything right!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.