Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG SHE IS THE ANTI HUN. This is all some experiment and we’re the subjects. No one can be this bad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New Member....literally joined as I had to post this. Lady Gray Graphics is an amazing company with fab prints that I have ordered from before. But if you click on her page she has on her story that she did not make that gift for Grace, it was a different company!!! She tagged the wrong company. She literally can't get anything right!!
Hope the real Lady Gray contacts her to say this, as being tagged for gifting to FBG will do her no favours😱

I'm still laughing at the fact she actually wrote on a post she was so busy she didn't have time to pee today. What a stupid bleeping clown of a woman.
She obvs doesn’t drink much water

Denise did an article with her in the Sunday wold magazine yesterday and tagged her
So Grace is jumping on the bandwagon.
Was just thinking that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The few sneaky minutes that I grab randomly throughout the day to catch up on Tattle is my “self care”!
Keeps my mind in a healthy state after seeing the latest shite on IG.
Can’t remember our last night out cos we’re skint but that’s life, kids are happy cos we’re always involved even it’s only for a board game.

Have to say, she is a stupid brave woman putting that question box up on her story

Reactions: 26
I clicked onto the occasion prints website for a nose and Grace got a few freebies from there over the years as they used some of the prints on the website! The dope still managed to tag the wrong place! She is so bad at doing absolutely nothing! You have “one job” Grace

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hahahhahaha as if she tagged the wrong account. She is literally less than useless. You couldn't trust this lazy lump with anything!!

Please Grace, for our sanity, give up the instahun life.

Reactions: 22
How in God’s name has this dipshit been flah ouh for the day? She’s had a day off. Like a proper day off because she’s dumped her kids elsewhere to be minded. Grace talking into your phone and swanning about the place isn’t “work”. You don’t really seem to understand. I’m on annual leave today and I’m managing to check tattle between the grocery run, refereeing kids, spending time with them, housework, cooking, doing errands for elderly parents, etc, etc. I have had “me” time in the jacks. That’s it. 😂Have you ever heard the likes of this one? Mother of the year and hardest worker goes to lickle Gracey Wacey! 😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She really can't get anything right.
Shes a thick.
That 1 , never mentioned, free session with River medical must have cured her from having to pee at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's a parody of herself at this point. "Haven't sat down all day" she says lounging in her garden drinking an iced coffee at 4pm. 😂
Whereas I am after reheating a cup of tea three times ,might get to finish it now , yes I am that mother quicker to reheat it rather than make a fresh cup 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Bride brain” is not a thing, pure bleeping laziness and stupidity however, is very real. And its seeping through her pores.

Reactions: 50
True self care can be anything from taking a shower with nice shower gel to cooking a meal or watching a TV programme. It’s recommended to help people recover from mental health difficulties, people who have not been looking after themselves, sometimes for a long time.

But Grace absolutely rips the piss out of it. She’s probably has a toddler reward chart for herself for every mundane task she completes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ah ladies I just heard today is national relaxation day , so god love her she needs to relax

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If this one was any more relaxed, you'd say she was sedated!

She has got to be having a laugh saying she was flah out all day...she's been on her own doing sweet feck all apart from airing her saggy tits!!!

I assume she was gifted / got a discount for that photo frame thing....so in essence part of her job...yet she tagged / promoted the wrong company! So 'influencing' people yo buy from another company & therefore deflecting business from the company she is 'paid' to promote!!

And I read the magazine article....in my defence, my mam got the magazine coz Daniel O'Donnell on the cover!

Honestly, like a Playboy spread...a tit special...a boobs bonanza!
The WORST style of dress for her! As most people have said, there's a reason TWG have distanced themselves from Titszilla!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.