Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she keeps hammering on today about how she's *looking forward to normal life*. That's not what you said before the wedding Mrs Mongey Gernon. You said you had nothing to look forward to after it.

Guess some of her fuckin wall of enablers have told her to say shes looking forward to something because you know Grace never reads here 🙄

Reactions: 16
One thing I'll say though that is positive, she was really beautiful in person.

When the cameras were on she smiled alot and looked genuine. She only had the big puss and attitude when it was off.

This is the online Greasy I remember - I was rooting for her to look like this again for her wedding. She pulled this weight loss off in one year 2014 - 2015. Yes before kids but she has so much help and access to gym and diet plans etc:

View attachment 1500323
Gosh she was really lovely in 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
haha I would love to host one of those events the insta-conartists used to rape us with constantly. Charge ye €100 a ticket and stand on the mic telling FBG tit show stories. I'd give ye a goodie bag with herbal essence and turkey pudding going home, fab value huns.

I can't stand this motherfucking she-hulk.
Sign me up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I forgot I followed her home page until she posted on it today. And she has in the bio that it’s a new build from 2018. Weird coincidence since the house was being asked about here today 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sign me up 😂
Ladies, I'm going ahead with the event #AD #Collab. It'll be in the Louis Fitzgerald, so I can make the ultimate profit - so we're near our beloved Greasy. €100 per ticket which includeds a FREE goodie bag including herbal essence, turkey pudding - AND you asked, I listened: a Greasy special bahhered sausage.

I'll be flogging selling merch outside in the carpark. Cash only. Have the following Greasy slogan tops still in stock get 'em quick. Size 8 only like our hero Grease but fits up to size 16-22:

We'll be selling all your favorites including our best sellers:

- Front of t-shirt: I need ME TIME
- Back of t-shirt: Where's Mags?

- Front: NIPS N' KIPS Ride or Die
- Back: EKKKKKK

- Front of t-shirt: Not all She-Hulks Wear Capes
- Back of t-shirt: I wear Crop Sets

Other event day only exclusives:
- Dom Who?
- Jen's Journey wishes she was Greasy.
- Tits gone wild 4eva
22:22pm
22 since toilet trips since Grease's big day.

*All tops trademarked Lady Greasy Mongey-Gernon's 2022.

Unlimited places. So book your spot now!
No T&Cs apply. Cash only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
There isn't one. Completely exaggerated.
Its not as bad as some are making out but I do think it's a strange interaction. There's no warmth or natural reassurance. You'd think when sienna gives her the rings (I believe) she'd bend down and hug her. I guess I'm basing it on my own kids when they part of a wedding, I was beaming and giving them hugs and thumbs up.

The whole video is so performative it's laughable. The kiss with her trying to keep her arm out for the picture/video. Her po sultry face, the posing, none of its natural. There's a couple of moments but that's it. Again, I think and look back to mine, and I don't remember being so hyper aware of the photographer or videographer. Grace clearly was

Reactions: 15
The best wedding photos are the ones where you look at it and say, what WAS I/were we doing there? The natural caught of guard ones, they are funny and real. The most cherished ones are of family and friends that are no longer with us, I’m sure some of Graces are like this but the ones shown come across as either staged smouldering or half hearted family group ones

Reactions: 6
G
Ladies, I'm going ahead with the event #AD #Collab. It'll be in the Louis Fitzgerald, so I can make the ultimate profit - so we're near our beloved Greasy. €100 per ticket which includeds a FREE goodie bag including herbal essence, turkey pudding - AND you asked, I listened: a Greasy special bahhered sausage.

I'll be flogging selling merch outside in the carpark. Cash only. Have the following Greasy slogan tops still in stock get 'em quick. Size 8 only like our hero Grease but fits up to size 16-22:

- Dom Who?
- Tits gone wild 4eva

howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I forgot I followed her home page until she posted on it today. And she has in the bio that it’s a new build from 2018. Weird coincidence since the house was being asked about here today 😆
Heya Grace 👋 👋

She is flat out reading here even though she said before she doesn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm out of the game now but back in the day FBG was a really big deal (just in Ireland/Dublin). We had loads of people wanting her but she used to duck up left right and centre and was a nightmare to deal with. Just so many embarrassing stories of her. I just can't go into detail.

The worst of it all was how RUDE she was to everyone. Sulky and no manners. Not even a thank you as she grabbed a freebie from you.

She really did duck up her opportunities, she is a moron. Listens to no one. She had some really good people advising her but she was CAT.
Iv seen her out too and never a smile let’s Chris deal with whatever they buying and she walks off or stomps off 😉 with a big scowl on her face that was twice I saw them she has a mighty chip on her shoulder I would say too

FLAH OUTH
Then why doesn’t she address some of what she reads here she must have skin at thick as an elephant because if this was me reading what’s said here I would be absolutely so embarrassed and feel shite

Gosh she was really lovely in 2015.
But sadly underneath she was always lurking there had to have always been the same

Reactions: 11
Yeah, she literally stomps around. Attitude of a real diva. Naomi Mongey herself.

Then why doesn’t she address some of what she reads here she must have skin at thick as an elephant because if this was me reading what’s said here I would be absolutely so embarrassed and feel shite
When you google Grace, the 2nd/3rd search result is the fecking latest tattle thread. So even if she doesn't read here (she so does), she will at the very least know everyone can see the title of the threads in a second. Quick search and bang.

The fact her parenting gets called out in almost every title, and not even that sparks a reaction in her - she is a lost cause.

Reactions: 15

- Dom Who?
- Tits gone wild 4eva

PMSL - if only 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Then why doesn’t she address some of what she reads here she must have skin at thick as an elephant because if this was me reading what’s said here I would be absolutely so embarrassed and shite
And this is where her family and friends are accountable. She can brush comments here, or on Instagram as haters, trolls and bullies no matter how based on truth they are especially if those closest to her are enabling her. She has grown zero as a person in all the time ive been aware of her, there's no growth, maturity or willingness to genuinely change. It's all superficial bullshit. When I duck up, be it personally or professionally I own it, it's hard to do but it's being accountable. This many people making mostly valid points youd start to ask yourself, ok maybe i need to look at this how I do x y z. Not everytime will it be you but real genuine griwth is being able to step back and own your tit. Its why this influencer thing is so toxic. They have no one checking them, no one reviewing their work, giving feedback. Agencies get a cut so they just want you working and if you don't, there's 100 ones right behind you showgirls style.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And this is where her family and friends are accountable. She can brush comments here, or on Instagram as haters, trolls and bullies no matter how based on truth they are especially if those closest to her are enabling her. She has grown zero as a person in all the time ive been aware of her, there's no growth, maturity or willingness to genuinely change. It's all superficial bullshit. When I duck up, be it personally or professionally I own it, it's hard to do but it's being accountable. This many people making mostly valid points youd start to ask yourself, ok maybe i need to look at this how I do x y z. Not everytime will it be you but real genuine griwth is being able to step back and own your tit. Its why this influencer thing is so toxic. They have no one checking them, no one reviewing their work, giving feedback. Agencies get a cut so they just want you working and if you don't, there's 100 ones right behind you showgirls style.
This and this again!
There is NO accountability. There are no rules, no policing.

Read over those stupid bleeping interviews she did calling out her 'trolls'. No one is trolling you Grease, people are telling you THE TRUTH.

How can she read here and not think, 'Jesus, they're right' - even once!?

Her stupid blind followers, I would also invite to read here, watch what she posts and come back and tell us we're wrong!?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Its not as bad as some are making out but I do think it's a strange interaction. There's no warmth or natural reassurance. You'd think when sienna gives her the rings (I believe) she'd bend down and hug her. I guess I'm basing it on my own kids when they part of a wedding, I was beaming and giving them hugs and thumbs up.

The whole video is so performative it's laughable. The kiss with her trying to keep her arm out for the picture/video. Her po sultry face, the posing, none of its natural. There's a couple of moments but that's it. Again, I think and look back to mine, and I don't remember being so hyper aware of the photographer or videographer. Grace clearly was
I still think it’s bad ,and yes definitely a strange interaction between a Mammy and her only daughter. It’s not a snarky look as such , the only way I can describe it is it’s that polite forced smile you would give a waiter /waitress that brings your order , lingers a bit too long and interrupts a private deep and meaningful moment . You don’t want to be openly rude but you want them to leave so you can continue your conversation🤣. That’s the look I feel she gave Sienna , it was like “ you’ve delivered the rings now I’m politely smiling at you so will you to leave “ . Bend down and acknowledge your daughter Grace , give her a hug. I’m sure it’s nerve-wracking for 5 year old to have a job where they have to walk up in front of loads of people , at least tell her well done !! Very strange interaction, it’s like Sienna was a stranger to her .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this thick calling getting her brows done FOR a wedding she’s attending at the weekend as, “bridal brows” !?

Even if the dope is talking about the brows she had for her wedding? BRIDAL BROWS?? ICK
164781D1-88BF-4129-9982-32D5BC2BC95A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You will never change Grace. I worked with a girl like her. The boss was afraid of her! Like Grace there was no talking to her! Personally I think Grace ruined her Wedding not wearing a bra or support. Her Boobs reminded me of a poor old lady my Mum used visit down the country years ago! She just had no money for underwear. Grace's dress was actually quite nice except for her floppy old boobs. The back and train were beautiful. Dom was by far the best bridesmaid because she got support for her dress so she looked more elegant. Sienna was very pretty and cute. She seems a lovely little girl and Hayden is also very cute. Grace may not be Mother of the Year but she made beautiful kids.

Reactions: 12
The one thing I will say about her interaction with her kids is Chris always has Sienna and she has Hayden. Don't see a cold look think that's rubbish but she definitely has a nicer interaction with her son.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.