Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they were done for her wedding the person has been nominated! It’s an old photo I think?!
But then again she's probably in town lying on the bed getting a freebie fro the wedding she's attending at the weekend.

Reactions: 3
I just watched the reel; I am shook at how different she looks. I knew she facetuned but the difference in her face, my god, it's something else 👀

At the end where they're doing their vows (?) all I could see were her boobs hanging there. I think the dress would have looked so much better if it had come up her chest a couple more inches, had no cut out on her stomach and a bit more structure. She'd still need a bra of course. Wouldn't be surprised if they renew vows or something next year so she can redo with a different dress.

Reactions: 11
I just watched the reel; I am shook at how different she looks. I knew she facetuned but the difference in her face, my god, it's something else 👀

At the end where they're doing their vows (?) all I could see were her boobs hanging there. I think the dress would have looked so much better if it had come up her chest a couple more inches, had no cut out on her stomach and a bit more structure. She'd still need a bra of course. Wouldn't be surprised if they renew vows or something next year so she can redo with a different dress.
She could have tied it better at the back it might have lifted it a bit at the front

Reactions: 3
Bali to bang her bowl next😏 Wonder will she bring her kids when the time comes😂
Anyone want to gift her a ticket so she can tick it off her bucket list?🪣

Reactions: 9
If she does that it proves (to me anyway!) that the wedding is a bit of a sham & was all for the gram not for love
So when do we start placing our bets as to how long it lasts?

I'm sorry that's terrible of me but I just get the impression that they're one of those couples that marriage doesn't suit.

Reactions: 10
Literally WHAT DOES SHE DO ALL DAY?!? And why do we need a shot of her cankles 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor grace has not sat down all day, she better get that handy office job asap

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I told you she will want a do over honeymoon and Bali will be it! That’s what she is at with that post.

Reactions: 25
I’d love her to say what exactly it is she does?
Forgot to pee pull the other one

Reactions: 9
Busy doing what?
Like normal life tit?
when the rest of us do that everyday while mostly juggling a proper job and not a blagger role.

Reactions: 27
Busy doing what?
Like normal life tit?
when the rest of us do that everyday while mostly juggling a proper job and not a blagger role.
I know right? I'm so lucky to be leaving my 9-5 (it's ok- I managed to fit in the gym at 5.30 before coming home to get the rest of the house up, out & fed) to go home to start the dinner, finish 2 loads of laundry, unclog my shower and hoover the house. I might get a chance for a cuppa around 9 if I play my cards right!

(**I know some have it a lot worse- just my example of a 'normal' day for most!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Self care? It’s bed at midnight when I finish my cushy work number that’s goes on from 9-6 every day and then tending to a dinner and 4 children!! So it’s midnight before I get to bang my bowls 🤯🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I replied to her question about self care & said that most people don't have the time she does & asked why she has kids if she gets rid of them at every opportunity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
What is this obsession with self care? Is it another one of the toxic social media things?

Also is there a need? What does it actually mean? I totally get the need for time out from work/life etc but what sort of life requires daily self care time

Reactions: 29
God she’s not well at all. Caught up in the ‘fast pace’ of having ‘lots of bits’ to do and no time to sit down…. That’s literally a normal day? Weekdays are busy, Saturdays are usually busy too. To be honest if I just had to drive around doing bits while both kids were away at camp and crèche I’d be only delighted to run around and get stuff done.

I just don’t understand what she thinks the rest of us mere mortals are doing? Does she realise we have to do these bits OUTSIDE of the 40 hours we work plus the commutes? Some mammies can’t afford crèche or camps either so kids are in tow everywhere.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.