Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 minute no heat hairstyle.

Put your hair in a bun.

Riveting.
She is getting desperate for content. I think she has been told by matchstick that she needs to up her game or she is off the books. The same thing happened before she left Andrea roache.

Reactions: 9
Linen bundle stuff is pricey and I do really like it but it’s pissing me off that chavs like Grease are getting gifted it when the rest of us are busy busting our balls to buy these luxuries! Would nearly put me off buying from the company out of pure principle!

Reactions: 20
Linen bundle stuff is pricey and I do really like it but it’s pissing me off that chavs like Grease are getting gifted it when the rest of us are busy busting our balls to buy these luxuries! Would nearly put me off buying from the company out of pure principle!
I think I looked it up….it’s not linen though?!
Like actual linen material ?

Reactions: 4
Grease made it look like wrinkled pieces of cheap cloth on her REELS the other day.

She is best off using stock imagery.

Reactions: 8
I’d rather my 400 thread count stuff when it’s on offer in home store or arnotts than lining her pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 22
all the blaggers have that discount, not a hope I'd order Linen now because of that, also why I've stopped buying any Emma products

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Plugging the print company who sent her the freebie again. Trying to make up for the royal duck up.

Lady Gray prints 4 lyf 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aw lads, how anyone think that a hair tutorial like that is worth sharing 🙈 and could she have found a worse camera angle, it looked like it was just lying on her table, this is her job like does she not have a tripod? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious q: is the gold chain stuck on her neck? She doesn't take it off?

Aw lads, how anyone think that a hair tutorial like that is worth sharing 🙈 and could she have found a worse camera angle, it looked like it was just lying on her table, this is her job like does she not have a tripod? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Leave Greasy alone. Don't you know what time it is? It's almost time for her nap she's SO BUSY!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you bother putting all that dry shampoo, oils and what not into your hair if you were going for a shower anyway? It takes a couple of minutes to wash your hair and then it's clean. If I'm in a rush, I put my hair up wet and let it dry naturally in a bun. You get a sleek look and no frizz. Saves spraying half a can of stuff into your hair .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did any1 else hear her mention earplugs ... she was talking about the kids saying "mam, mam,mam" and grace said " oh earplugs are the only way.... well that's a story for another time." .... something along those lines anyways...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I know I'm preaching to the choir but is it any wonder her back hurts doing lifts like that?? What's with the doing them quickly not correctly?? Her heels lift on every single push. Her back will be irreparably fucked.

Also grace its not normal for a 32 year old woman's back to be killing her sitting at a dining chair so much that she has to get up and loosen it up.
I was just thinking that, what in the name of god is she doing, it looks so wrong. She’ll def do herself an injury.

Reactions: 3
Why would you bother putting all that dry shampoo, oils and what not into your hair if you were going for a shower anyway? It takes a couple of minutes to wash your hair and then it's clean. If I'm in a rush, I put my hair up wet and let it dry naturally in a bun. You get a sleek look and no frizz. Saves spraying half a can of stuff into your hair .
Maybe I'm an aul slob but who needs all those hair products? As you said, have a bleedin' shower.

Reactions: 13
Mags used to work as a HR business partner in Beacon, only left that position in max the last year. Now a healthcare assistant.

She wasn't working front line during Covid, unless you count being onsite in a HR office front line.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mags used to work as a HR business partner in Beacon, only left that position in max the last year. Now a healthcare assistant.

She wasn't working front line during Covid, unless you count being onsite in a HR office front line.
HR business partner...really? This will probably sound bad but she doesn't come across that polished or educated to hold a role like that. HRBPs are on around 70 to 90k in big companies like that and have a lot of responsibility. Why would you go from that to working as a HCA? Absolutely nothing wrong with it and they do great work but I find it hard to see why you'd take such a drop in salary with a young family....

Reactions: 19
Yep, this is how im getting now with all this free stuff. Avoid! I was looking to book a Santa christmas thing today but refuse to consider to Luggwoods cuz literally EVERY Z list scammer goes for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.