Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probally mentioned here before but there's a new thread about grace everyday I couldn't go back through them all 😆

Does Chris work? I know he was working so just curious.

Is he now a full time dad? As I only followed grace back for her wedding il be unfollowing again as I think she's up there with the worst influencers out there if not the worst.

Is grace the only one earning a income.

Like mentioned above her life revolves around her and her needs and wants never see the kids unless it's a freebie or Chris has them.

Shes always off doing her thing.

Reactions: 5
Probally mentioned here before but there's a new thread about grace everyday I couldn't go back through them all 😆

Is he now a full time dad? As I only followed grace back for her wedding il be unfollowing again as I think she's up there with the worst influencers out there if not the worst.

Like mentioned above her life revolves around her and her needs and wants never see the kids unless it's a freebie or Chris has them.

Omg unfollow you can still watch. Chris is back working full time probably over a year now. The creche and summer camps are Grace's full-time parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Deluded Grease thinking she'll need bodygaurds to go into the square from now on: #celeb
Grease M ong-un
kim-cella-bodyguards (2) (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Chris is working for til tok now. Was working from home for a while which suited grace as he was there to mind the kids. Not sure if he's back full time at the office, if he is then they should give Hayden back his bedroom and go back to having one home office.

Reactions: 9
Jesus she is throwing up that bar in the gym !! The heels coming up every time I’m surprised she didn’t fall forward!! I think that’s the worst I’ve seen. Even the arches of your feet would hurt after that

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Amazing how the "bleeping fantastic mother" seemed to barely mention her kids
The dope literally said on her live that the sound of her own kids 'affects' her but not for Mags.
Fantastic bleeping mother is she.

These lives will be the end of her, she's going to end up saying something REALLY stupid because she has no brain cells and no filter. 'People know what I meant' excuse will only fly ever so often. Say bye bye to de freebies Grease!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
As someone with a bad back she's an eejit to keep repeating an activity which is causing her back pain. Also she's been going to the gym for ages and looks the same. Apart from benefits to her mental health maybe how is it benefiting her? She could just go for a walk instead and not do herself any damage.

Reactions: 14
Anyone answer her question about what they should discuss in the live next week? I think i'll ask why bras were banned at her wedding🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone answer her question about what they should discuss in the live next week? I think i'll ask why bras were banned at her wedding🤣
Bessie are you not banned? You're my hero :ROFLMAO:

Since you have the magic formula, can you ask her why she didn't wear Mags' bridesmaid dress at the captain's dinner table on de cruise?

As someone with a bad back she's an eejit to keep repeating an activity which is causing her back pain. Also she's been going to the gym for ages and looks the same. Apart from benefits to her mental health maybe how is it benefiting her? She could just go for a walk instead and not do herself any damage.
The gym instructors are the real eejits in this scenario.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris is working for til tok now. Was working from home for a while which suited grace as he was there to mind the kids. Not sure if he's back full time at the office, if he is then they should give Hayden back his bedroom and go back to having one home office.
They should build a Shomera Room in the back garden. Very handy for Home Office/Playroom/or an escape room for Grace. I think they are a brilliant idea.

Reactions: 5
Someone asked no bra or no knickers and she said no bra and like shook her boobs at the camera 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
These lives will be the end of her, she's going to end up saying something REALLY stupid because she has no brain cells and no filter. 'People know what I meant' excuse will only fly ever so often. Say bye bye to de freebies Grease!
I don't think she saves the lives and I'd say she does that purposely so that she can say what she wants and she thinks there's no record. Plus she doesn't keep track of all her fibs.

They should build a Shomera Room in the back garden. Very handy for Home Office/Playroom/or an escape room for Grace. I think they are a brilliant idea.
Firstly she won't fork out the money for that. Secondly I don't think her garden is big enough, what with all the kids playthings garden furniture she has out there.

Reactions: 10
Severe buns do not suit our Greasey.

I can't take her seriously when she's talking about having such 'busy days'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dope literally said on her live that the sound of her own kids 'affects' her but not for Mags.
Fantastic bleeping mother is she.

That is the reason she does the lives and also with Mags so she can ignore the comments and mags can jump in if required. She tells so many lies at this stage that it’s hard for her to keep up. It’s harder for the lives to be recorded by other people aswell and they aren’t saved.

Reactions: 8
Severe buns do not suit our Greasey.

I can't take her seriously when she's talking about having such 'busy days'.
At least its better than the Mary sanderson dildo on her head. Those scrunchies can die though. Between that and her chunky jewellery all I see is that Lizzie Bardsley one who was on wife swap years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.