Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a listen in. They’re definitely going to have a podcast- both smiling away anytime any one asked about one. Also laughed when Grace said she was messaging Vogue when on her honeymoon. Mags said at the end about having a full time job to go to tomorrow and Grace said she minded her babies and fur babies full time 😳. Someone said that mags should have her own show and Grace very bitchy said no one would watch.
She was in her hole messaging Vogue on her honeymoon. None of the podcasts influencers do are any good. The reason Vogue and Joanne’s works is because one is a comedian and the other has been on tv for years. A podcast only works when it’s in specific area and all the presenters/guests have an in depth knowledge and have a natural interaction or a presenter who doesn’t need to have a in-depth knowledge but knows when and what sort of questions to ask and when to let a guest just talk.

Reactions: 23
She was in her hole messaging Vogue on her honeymoon. None of the podcasts influencers do are any good. The reason Vogue and Joanne’s works is because one is a comedian and the other has been on tv for years. A podcast only works when it’s in specific area and all the presenters/guests have an in depth knowledge and have a natural interaction or a presenter who doesn’t need to have a in-depth knowledge but knows when and what sort of questions to ask and when to let a guest just talk.
100% this podcasts need to have depth and them pair have 0

Reactions: 8
Bad form is so dangerous.. It's a massive pet hate of mine is seeing bad form of an exercise being executed let alone sharing to so many followers! She can't do anything right though..
They both literally think they are mofo's in the gym.
Like I actually can't.
Grace thinks doing a workout is the equivalent of doing a day job.
There are some genuinely talented, interesting people on insta, Grace Mongey Gernon is not one of them. Not one person here is jealous, we are sick to death of people like Grace cruising through life on freebies and looking down on others who work hard.
Ordinary hard working peeps are the ones that pick up the tabs for these gobshites by paying through the nose for services and accomodation.
Here is the only place this lot are held accountable for their lack of transparency, their deceit and fakeness. So no we're most definitely not jealous.
They say that to make themselves feel better about their shallow lives. Ughhhh!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The beacon yes but not Hr. She's a nurses aid. She looked after me recently. Got me a sambo and tea. She's actually nice, pity she's related to that bull dog Grease.
Yeah she is I was in emergency in the beacon a few years ago waiting for someone to be seen and she walked by me a few times it was bugging me where I recognised her from

Reactions: 5
Would you be safe to drive at 5am if you’ve were drinking malibus until 11pm?
It would depend on how many you had/how big your measures are but generally an hour for every drink (pub measures) once you have stopped drinking. So depends on how much she had and what measures she had basically.

I can't decide with grace cos she lies so much about drinking/being off drink, but I feel like she is a lightweight and doesn't drink much at all.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she can't take them out or they will lose their place? My creche was the same. I just think what's going on it wrong.
She won’t lose their place as long as the fees are paid regardless of whether they are there or not.

Reactions: 7
I know I'm preaching to the choir but is it any wonder her back hurts doing lifts like that?? What's with the doing them quickly not correctly?? Her heels lift on every single push. Her back will be irreparably fucked.

Also grace its not normal for a 32 year old woman's back to be killing her sitting at a dining chair so much that she has to get up and loosen it up.

Reactions: 17
She really is floundering. I mean if a newbie to her ig asked what her page is about, what would you say? It's not really about anything. She's not making the gym bunny thing happen. It's not going to happen Gretchen. She can't exactly say she's a momfluencer. Her kids would need their own ig to see anything of her these days. She keeps hopping from one bandwagon to another to make it work but it's just a mess. Her only saving grace (pardon the pun), is she seems to have a loyal following of braindeads who want to know if she prefers the woods or the beach 🤷‍♀️🥱
The lego invite really pissed me off too. Life with tiny humans was there and like I get that, she's a childhood professional. But inviting this gowl, who is allergic to the sound of her own children by her own admission. Yeah great choice there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They just showed videos of the lines at the Lego shop on Dublin.ie or Lovindublin not sure which…anyway it’s INSANE
Mayhem!
Queues with barriers
Wtf?!!

Reactions: 8
My only comfort is that in 10 years time when all these grabbers are in their 40s , only the few will make it !! This one is pointless really .

Reactions: 14
What stood out most for me from that live was this..

Another poster said it already... mags was talking about getting frankies school stuff ready and was all excited etc ... Grace did not react ..facial expression didn't change...she didn't reply to mags...then rudely interrupted Mags sayin 'OK mags come on come on back to the questions '

If that was my sister I'd have told her to go and piss off ... was so cheeky and rude.. really showed Grace's true personality... 🖕

Reactions: 37
The more I think about it she should do more of these chats. She showed herself in her true colours last night. Very rude, entitled a bit thick and up her own arse. No manners when her sister was speaking, only intested in questions about her and admits her kids get on her nerves. So yeh Greace keep doing it and people will see the REAL YOU.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know I'm preaching to the choir but is it any wonder her back hurts doing lifts like that?? What's with the doing them quickly not correctly?? Her heels lift on every single push. Her back will be irreparably fucked.

Also grace its not normal for a 32 year old woman's back to be killing her sitting at a dining chair so much that she has to get up and loosen it up.
That is not right. Your back should not be hurting. My back has hurt the very odd time and it has been because I've done a move wrong in my workout, my running form has been off or it's a sign that my running runners are past their use by date. And I rest up, take it easy to allow my back to heal, work on my mobility and stretching and try not to make the same mistake again. DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) is one thing but soreness from any form of exercise or sport is not good and can lead to injury - it's stupidity if you push on regardless.

Reactions: 7
What stood out most for me from that live was this..

Another poster said it already... mags was talking about getting frankies school stuff ready and was all excited etc ... Grace did not react ..facial expression didn't change...she didn't reply to mags...then rudely interrupted Mags sayin 'OK mags come on come on back to the questions '

If that was my sister I'd have told her to go and piss off ... was so cheeky and rude.. really showed Grace's true personality... 🖕
Amazing how the "bleeping fantastic mother" seemed to barely mention her kids

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.