Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem here is that exposure anywhere for her she thinks is good - she knows she’s on Tattle Life so regardless of whether its good or bad (bad in this case) she feels she’s made it as she‘s on threads here along with celebrities etc so in her head that’s what she is. When she said about Tattle earlier on her life it looked like she regretted saying it immediately as she seemed to change the subject really quickly and rambled on!
Yeah I was saying this too. She thinks she's famous now basically because of all these threads.

Mags and co have her convinced we're doing this because we're so jealous of her. This is what happens when you're thick and rougher than a badger's arse.

We are enabling her delusions now!

Reactions: 28
Im dont really listen to podcasts but i know how popular they are. Surely they hafta have an angle? Like i listened to rachel gorrys on brian dowlings podcast 🙄 the angle is obvs grief and loss. What in the name of bleeping god cud these 2 munters talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus no wonder her back is in half after that session in the gym with the dangerous posture and firing it up and down ( she had to stand up during the live as her back was so sore )
Bad form is so dangerous.. It's a massive pet hate of mine is seeing bad form of an exercise being executed let alone sharing to so many followers! She can't do anything right though..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im dont really listen to podcasts but i know how popular they are. Surely they hafta have an angle? Like i listened to rachel gorrys on brian dowlings podcast 🙄 the angle is obvs grief and loss. What in the name of bleeping god cud these 2 munters talk about?
They could talk about her eye for interiors or the cah 😂🐈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Talking about her sex life/ honeymoon “adventures”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Talking about her sex life/ honeymoon “adventures”
ARGH STOP! :sick:She reads here and she has no shame. She would totally discuss it!

Maybe she can reveal when her other friends banged their other halves and other tit you SHOULD NOT SAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kips strikes me as about the same intelligence level and range of vocabulary herself

ie Thick as A Plank

What is it exactly that he does in AirBNB/Tiktok etc?

It must be very easy to get in there?!
Look, bit of a stereotype here and hope I don't offend anyone but you can absolutely bullshit your way into those account/relationship manager jobs.

I bet it's through Grease he got it. We'll see how long it lasts....

Reactions: 12
Look, bit of a stereotype here and hope I don't offend anyone but you can absolutely bullshit your way into those account/relationship manager jobs.

I bet it's through Grease he got it. We'll see how long it lasts....
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s all about the blag but they are quick enough to end the contract once performance isn’t up to scratch

Reactions: 7
You asked, I listened.

No the rooms are not included BUT there is something even better....

Announcement:
LADIES! I'm We're extending this into an overnight event! Louis Fitzgerald has kindly #gifted me the car park for the whole NIGH!

Ladies, for a mere €200 including your entry ticket to Greasefest, you can exclusively bring your own tent or sleep in your car under the 'bewtiful' stars underneath the Louis Fitzgerarld's night sky.

Join us and you'll spend the day listening to REAL stories about this con-artist and have a panel discussion on how bleeping thick she is.
That NIGH stay with us, where we'll listen to our favorite ridiculous Greasy lives from my car stereo top of the range surround system system for you to fall asleep to out of sheer and utter bleeping boredom.

Not only this but Louis himself has #gifted us all with a FREE bar OR crisps from the vending machine! We can all pretend we're Lady Greasy Mongey G herself! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

#ad #collab

Grab your bargain today for only €300. Cash only.
I’m here for this 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's as thick as bottled pig tit. Everyone is where they need to be, yes Grace, everyone except you. Even the wording of that, no emotion, yea my kids are where they need to be, as a mother of 2 (grown up now) I just don't get the contempt she has for her own children. You absolute gobshite talking through your phone to 175k strangers. Grow up you oversized toddler.
I'm sorry if the conversation has moved on, I'm only catching up now because I stupidly spent time with my kids and now I'm back on night duty. Anyway, what I want to say was years ago I was an early years educator. My understanding was no child NEEDS to be in creche, some just HAVE to be because of parents working. There are a few that Must be in creche because being at home was an unsafe environment for them to be in eg sexual abuse, physical abuse, starvation etc. These children are usually placed in creche during the day and social services are involved. Some children attend when the parents don't work, or if a parent is ill and if they can't afford it SVDP or similar sources pay for them. Anyway my point is, Grace's children DO NOT NEED TO BE IN creche as per her words. She wants them to be in creche because she NEEDS her me time and she is sacrificing her bond with those children. Now I'm not saying a child that goes to creche has less of a bond with their parent. A normal parent will make up missed time and work on that bond outside creche. You will see children forming close bonds with the staff and thats great but in Grace's case, it's just not there. Maybe she can't take them out or they will lose their place? My creche was the same. I just think what's going on it wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s all about the blag but they are quick enough to end the contract once performance isn’t up to scratch
Oh there is no way he is permanent. I'd be shocked if he was. All those tech giants are impossible to get a perm contract in.

The airbnb and Twitter looks good on paper so he can bs his way now.

Reactions: 8
ARGH STOP! :sick:She reads here and she has no shame. She would totally discuss it!

Maybe she can reveal when her other friends banged their other halves and other tit you SHOULD NOT SAY!
She honestly has zero class. She can make all the money in the world but she’s still trash. She will always be trashy and she’s a grabber- she should’ve used lots of the money she made back in the day for some elocution lessons so she could pronounce her words correctly. Instead she chooses to say: dis dah cah croouze and boah oh and oah milk lattah

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She honestly has zero class. She can make all the money in the world but she’s still trash. She will always be trashy and she’s a grabber- she should’ve used lots of the money she made back in the day for some elocution lessons so she could pronounce her words correctly. Instead she chooses to say: dis dah cah croouze and boah oh and oah milk lattah
I noted today she was trying to sound posh on her Nigella Mongey-Gernon's REELS narration....

Until I heard her attempt ' sauté'.....

"SAWW TAY "

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lives at this hour? Ffs who can make that

These two have bloody notions. What’s the point of putting in a topic suggestion? Your gaurd dog will filter. Only comments like “your wedding dress was the best Eva” is allowed.

Will they be on for 2 hours talking about wedding shite? Again?
“your girl” is working hard to keep the contenh flowing to fool her new Greasettes.
View attachment 1505799
The cut of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.