Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she doesn’t read rattle but today she put an allotment picture up. She couldn’t lie straight in her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s glued to tattle. It’s a pity she wouldn’t take the other feedback on board

Reactions: 19
No more wedding reels reals bloody anything.. Enough it's done.. Jees.. I can not fathom how she has so many followers I just can't. It's car crash insta. Have had to stop myself replying to her stories. @jazzbot do we get a discount if we stay overnight in the hotel 🤔
You asked, I listened.

No the rooms are not included BUT there is something even better....

Announcement:
LADIES! I'm We're extending this into an overnight event! Louis Fitzgerald has kindly #gifted me the car park for the whole NIGH!

Ladies, for a mere €200 including your entry ticket to Greasefest, you can exclusively bring your own tent or sleep in your car under the 'bewtiful' stars underneath the Louis Fitzgerarld's night sky.

Join us and you'll spend the day listening to REAL stories about this con-artist and have a panel discussion on how bleeping thick she is.
That NIGH stay with us, where we'll listen to our favorite ridiculous Greasy lives from my car stereo top of the range surround system system for you to fall asleep to out of sheer and utter bleeping boredom.

Not only this but Louis himself has #gifted us all with a FREE bar OR crisps from the vending machine! We can all pretend we're Lady Greasy Mongey G herself! EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

#ad #collab

Grab your bargain today for only €300. Cash only.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I had a listen in. They’re definitely going to have a podcast- both smiling away anytime any one asked about one. Also laughed when Grace said she was messaging Vogue when on her honeymoon. Mags said at the end about having a full time job to go to tomorrow and Grace said she minded her babies and fur babies full time 😳. Someone said that mags should have her own show and Grace very bitchy said no one would watch.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
same time next week ladies, oh I cant wait. it was riveting, such a Great view up mags nostrils, and greasey sitting there as smug as could be creaming her knickers at the sound of her own voice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Grace is rough out, tipsy and cursing, Mags like that older, rough sister who’d split your head open if you so much as look at her friend/sister! 😂😂Piss off Mongeys. People tuning in were probably just doing so for a laugh.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If someone picks these two clowns up for a podcast. I will be HAMMERING them by phone and email.

Someone on here (can't find the post) said her hairline looks like a bell end and I CANNOT unsee it.

What an unfortunate hairline 😂😂
It literally is the shape of a cock.

same time next week ladies, oh I cant wait. it was riveting, such a Great view up mags nostrils, and greasey sitting there as smug as could be creaming her knickers at the sound of her own voice.
Yeah they remind me of Beavis and Butthead
2odem.gif

I just love your avatar 🤣🤣🤣 I just laugh every time I see it 🤣
haha!
Smug Greasy in a BAH of freebies. Sums her up :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Its all part of that gym-culture shite Grace is buying into. I go to a gym and see the heads walking in still drinking their artisan coffee, only to do F all in the gym, sitting on the weights bench on their phone etc. There is a literal Olympian who works out in this gym too - he brings a bottle of water like all the normal people.
The gym I used to go to share stories of their clients bringing them coffee. It has almost become a competition as to who brings more. They also share stories of their classes...i have no interest in my red face appearing on their stories so I stopped going their and joined somewhere else.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Those poor fuckers sending in 'nicky or shane', 'mcdonalds or burger king' etc, are in good need of a bit of excitement in their dull lives

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Wonder did she at least put her hand in her pocket to let the kids bring a set home or if any were gifted 🤭
She would in her hope put her hand in her pocketed I’d say they got a crappy free goody bag.

"Belongs to Grace"...are they actually for serious!! They both should be mortified 1. Asking for that to be stitched in to the collar 2. Showing it on insta & 3. Actually wearing it.

If she had "belongs to Kips" emblazoned on her dress ( or skin, given how much flesh on show)there'd be uproar!

A truly classless pair of scrotes!!

It just gets more cringe & embarrassing as the REELS keep coming!
You’re all right hun nobody wants him- he’s mingin looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never came across someone so devoid of any talent but able to hype themselves up so much. It's mental

Reactions: 27
The problem here is that exposure anywhere for her she thinks is good - she knows she’s on Tattle Life so regardless of whether its good or bad (bad in this case) she feels she’s made it as she‘s on threads here along with celebrities etc so in her head that’s what she is. When she said about Tattle earlier on her live it looked like she regretted saying it immediately as she seemed to change the subject really quickly and rambled on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jesus no wonder her back is in half after that session in the gym with the dangerous posture and firing it up and down ( she had to stand up during the live as her back was so sore )

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.