Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am deceased at the idea of them thinking they are like Vogue and Joanne.

Vogue who is mega wealthy once removed from the English monarchy. And Grace who sells frozen food from her three bed semi in tallaght on insta stories to make a euro. It’s too much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Can someone comment that they are total shite and we don’t want a podcast. Get the duck over themselves. Piss off ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They are doing a quick fire round of this or that. Someone asked Hayden or sienna and they both said sienna and gave looks like Hayden was a demon child…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I dropped in for a moment on the live.

Mags said something and then Grace went, "thats going to be on tattle life"

Guys the reason shes so busy is she cant keep with the pace of her threads 😄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can someone comment that they are total shite and we don’t want a podcast. Get the duck over themselves.
If she does one it’ll go the way of Aoife Devlin. Ranked high because people hate listen for a week or two. Get sponsored by a chicken burger and subsequently die the death never to be heard of or spoken about again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There ya go Mags joking saying her child was named after Nicky Byrne and Grace said “that’s going to be on Tattle life”.

So here it is!

Hi Grace 🤚🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I dropped in for a moment on the live.

Mags said something and then Grace went, "thats going to be on tattle life"

Guys the reason shes so busy is she cant keep with the pace of her threads 😄😅
It's the ONLY thing Greasy keeps abreast of and keeps on-time. Shame she can't put that effort into her 'work'.

Reactions: 11
LOL I'm not even entertaining viewing any of this shite this week.

It's literally two boring fuckers talking.

Why do they think they are entertaining?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion:

🎼'Mags is Greasy's bodygaurd, call her out and you'll be banned' 🎶

Reactions: 19
Theres defo a podcast coming, the 2 of them giggling bout it when someone asked. Maybe they could market it as a sleep story?

• Sick
Had to turn off after 30 seconds. I would rather remove my own womb than listen to those 2. 🙄They are 100% doing these lives to see can somebody take them to do a podcast. With all that is holy in this world, please God NO! Neither of them are interesting. The “banter” is a yawnfest. Grace is rough out, tipsy and cursing, Mags like that older, rough sister who’d split your head open if you so much as look at her friend/sister! 😂😂Piss off Mongeys. People tuning in were probably just doing so for a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Boke boke boke boke. Please god no, her stupid ballsack head can't possibly get much bigger with the notions of herself. NO PODCAST GRACE. Mind your damn kids instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No lads now that was actually the most irritating biggest load of shite I’ve ever seen. I didn’t even watch it all. They can’t be thinking of doing that every week?! And most of the questions are from people they know! Or people taking the piss. It’s like listening to shite community radio where all the requests are from the presenters family. And they are laughing like they’ve so many in jokes. Gimps

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would be concerned about anyone who tunes in for any other reason than the craic.

Reactions: 14
Boke boke boke boke. Please god no, her stupid ballsack head can't possibly get much bigger with the notions of herself. NO PODCAST GRACE. Mind your damn kids instead!
Ballsack head.. I can't breathe 😂 bleeping brilliant
Screenshot_20220817_222735.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There gonna be back next week. She says she doesn't read here but said she loves her egg chair. She is a goon!!!

• Haha
Dipped in for about ten mins when they were taking about their dad and the effect of his death. Have to say it was a lovely conversation to listen to. My. Mam passed so it resonated and comments were read out from others. It was really nice. Not being sarcastic...

But I then watched an hour of Law and Order and went back to insra and it was still going on!!!

Had to laugh at someone's comment that said along the lines 'ladies this is really boring' :)

Also only breify heard but Mags firedLinzi from a job, met again in Brisbane when she went to visit grace and then got together back in Dublin. Thought that was nice

Reactions: 9
1000% gearing themselves up for a podcast!
Smirky heads on them when anyone mentioned it! They think they’re Joanne and vogue!!

And a half hour of “quick fire” questions!

Grace definitely we'll tipsy because shes cursing like mad and said the name tattle life... normally she calls it "that site".
Mags had a dig at her saying I've to go it's getting late for those of us who have to be up for work outside of the home. Grace said don't troll me on my own live. so there you go, graces definition of a troll is someone saying the truth or something she doesn't like.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.