Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone give run down after the live? Not giving her the view
I popped on for a second and all I heard her say is the noise of kids affects her. No shock there. Can’t be listening to her she’s a pain.
Hate this mags gaurding Greasy dynamic.

Basically we are all jealous and she has not read her thread here for one year…
how did it come up?

Reactions: 5
Someone said wud she consider doing interiors as she has a great eye for style 🙄ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Several viewers asking multiple times if they are related to a Liam Mongey and they ignored it every time. Wonder why.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mags was reminiscing about where have the years gone as frankie is starting school and grace cut across her saying back to the questions now, (poor grace wasn’t getting attention)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I popped on for a second and all I heard her say is the noise of kids affects her. No shock there. Can’t be listening to her she’s a pain.
Hate this mags gaurding Greasy dynamic.

how did it come up?
Unfortunately I clicked on it just as it was being said so don’t know what happened before that.

Reactions: 2
I lasted 30 seconds because I actually DESPISE people eating with their mouth open full giraffe style. Its a mega pet hate. So if anyone wants to go see the inside of Mag’s mouth then the live is definitely for you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately I clicked on it just as it was being said so don’t know what happened before that.
They walked from stephens green to the Lego shop or something and Hayden cried the whole way and the kids were like mam, mam, mam etc poor grace can’t listen to them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why is Mags dodging the question about what job she does? She said she was ‘front line’ in the live…

Reactions: 10
Mags laughed and said “grace u think ur interesting 😂” the grace said that mags was too old to be on tik tok !!
Grace will see about having another kid!

Reactions: 3
I only lasted 10 seconds. She used JUST SO unlikeable. She is trying so hard to funny its mortifying. Are they trying for a Vogue and and Joanne vibe. Give it up girls it is shite shite shite and you are about as funny as a lobotomy Grace.

Oh and there are only 700 people tuned in just in case she lies about it again like she did the last time!

Reactions: 22
Grace wud love to have her own brand, podecast, radio or chat show presenter!! Imagine Grace Gernons Gobble show !!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Only lasted afew seconds, she is desperate to keep the new followers.
I have to say Grace absolutely has an inflated sense of herself, like she genuinely adores herself.

Reactions: 19
Only lasted afew seconds, she is desperate to keep the new followers.
I have to say Grace absolutely has an inflated sense of herself, like she genuinely adores herself.
With the gaurd dog there her levels delusion will only sky rocket.protecting her from real life.

Reactions: 7
Mags said she didn’t know what she was gonna do with her Instagram and grace said “yeah coz you’ve so many followers”
They keep talking about doing a podcast. Imagine that absolute shite

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.