Faces by Grace #68 Hates parenting, the cruise was a farce, her wedding was rougher than a badger's arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the handful of times I can recall her taking both kids out for the afternoon....and of course on a Gifted junket.

At least the kids had a good afternoon...
She wasn't on her own with them though. It's really very very odd as a mother not to be able to do things with both kids. They don't seem to be hard kids to manage either from what she shows anyway. I just can't understand it.

Reactions: 18
Everytime I see her wedding dress this song pops into my head

Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble too and fro,
Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow,
can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier.
Do yer boobs hang low!

theres a funny cartoon on YouTube of the song.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She wasn't on her own with them though. It's really very very odd as a mother not to be able to do things with both kids. They don't seem to be hard kids to manage either from what she shows anyway. I just can't understand it.
You took the words out of my mouth there, the kids seem so well behaved and appreciative of the things they brought to, sadly these are kids who were excited by a vending machine in a hotel hallway😔

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She just doesn’t want to Cause then she wud be fully responsible for them and grace only likes to b responsible for herself

Reactions: 6
Oh I know she wasn't on her own...are you mad, she'd never be able to mind her own two kids! That shoshannah one was with her..

Freeloaders all of them....never ever have I heard her say anything about Lego! TBH the companies are worse, lashing out freebies stuff / trips to people who have probably never paid for that stuff

Perhaps she can make a bra out of some Lego! [●][●]

• Haha
Very rarely comment on here but today just made me sick! Myself and my daughter are big Lego collectors, have spent so much on it over the years and then see the likes of this one taking advantage of yet another freebie, delighted the kids got a day out but since when do a big company like Lego need advertisment 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Very rarely comment on here but today just made me sick! Myself and my daughter are big Lego collectors, have spent so much on it over the years and then see the likes of this one taking advantage of yet another freebie, delighted the kids got a day out but since when do a big company like Lego need advertisment 😡
I said something similar on Rosie cons thread. Very bloody annoying seeing them all in today when regular customers will be timed when they are in.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! And certainly Lego don't need to be associated with this utter charlatan!

Honestly infuriating,..you spend your hard earned money on their products & they then gift a tit load to these influencers! So wrong & if anything makes you thunk twice about buying stuff when so much is handed over for free!

• Heart
Well Mags is already 2 digs in, one about minding Grace’s kids while she was on honeymoon and another telling Grace that she doesn’t care about anyone but herself, the resentment is there but it’s coated in something sweet.
Grace seems in great form but I’m not sure I can stick around much longer, it’s all about nothing

Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping christ. I couldnt cope after 6 mins..... its so boring. They r chatting bout their day. Greasey showing the dog. Mags made a comment how she minded greaseys kids while on honeymoon.

She literally LIGHTS up wen she gets to speak. Mags was tryin to tell a story about her kids. Greasy was not listening, didnt respond at all or react. Just waited till mags finished and then started talking bout herself again. You all know the type, i had a friend like that before. She was so toxic for me personally. Cuz it was all one way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So mags said that if she can be jealous of grace then trolls are all jealous of Grace !! 😂

Also grace didn’t have the time to do makeup after she had the kids!! 😂 she might get bk into it now !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Basically we are all jealous and she has not read her thread here for one year…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well on last weeks live she said she was a bad liar! .. she's proved herself right in that regard!!

She was none too impressed with the troll topic! Zero prep went in to that live!

I'd rather repeat the leaving cert than watch anymore of that utter self indulgent drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I seen Chris going into mr price on airton road tonight at 830pm. Jesus he’s rough looking

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.