Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read here about Sarah Slattery yesterday- what a difference! Gives a really good idea of what it’s like to be on a cruise. Video room tour (even storage/closet), food etc. Great info on excursions and rates. She makes me want to go in a cruise!!
Sarah does really good content! Unlike graces contenh of da boah

Reactions: 7
I find it really weird that Jen is overtly showing off partying and celebrating things in Graces house. I know she's there to house sit but it feels weird. Is it to give Grease fomo of her own gaff?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it really weird that Jen is overtly showing off partying and celebrating things in Graces house. I know she's there to house sit but it feels weird. Is it to give Grease fomo of her own gaff?
I say it’s more she has a place to herself, it must be hard having to live with her parents. If anything I say it’s hit her how much she needs her own space

Reactions: 18
The knowledge about cruises here is unbelievable gal's!! I feel like I know everything there is to know about cruising, infact I actually feel like I've just been on one between yourselves and Gracey poos stories minus the sea sickness😁👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say it’s more she has a place to herself, it must be hard having to live with her parents. If anything I say it’s hit her how much she needs her own space
Ah, fair! I didn't realise that Jen lived with her parents. My bad.

Reactions: 1
Hayden will be in creche Monday, sienna at summer camp and she’ll have to have a night in Wexford after picking up the animals. Mark my words 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hayden will be in creche Monday, sienna at summer camp and she’ll have to have a night in Wexford after picking up the animals. Mark my words 😅
When she says lots more spam to come - Jesus would she ever stop! Is she the only person on the planet to get married?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh she is pure sickened to be heading back home. She'd stay away another month if she could.

Reactions: 21
"People will think you actually hate me from the way you carry on in my stories"

Been doing a bitta reading here Grace?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.