Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf does an energy exchange mean? 😂

Da duck?
25€ for a cup of powdered hoh chocleh and a walk in an otherwise free forest

Stop the world I wanna get off
This was LITERALLY going to be my answer, including the phonetic spelling 🤣

A way of parting vulnerable people and their dollas. See also: zenjen 🙄

ETA it's neither crazy Jen or lazy Grace, but it's right up their cash-grabbing street

Reactions: 10
we are going to be BOMBED with wedding grid posts for months 😩
"Can't believe it's been a month/two months/3months since MY big day. Take me back" (accompanied by a bridgerton style soundtrack) And so on and so forth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This was LITERALLY going to be my answer, including the phonetic spelling 🤣

A way of parting vulnerable people and their dollas. See also: zenjen 🙄

ETA it's neither crazy Jen or lazy Grace, but it's right up their cash-grabbing street
That would he right up her street.

or a spirit medium.

Reactions: 2
Charging for a walk in a free forest, I actually can't 🤦🏼‍♀️ what's an "intuitive" walk when it's at home anyway? If you're not very intuitive, do you just get lost? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New to this thread and new to following this Instagram acct. Had to give it a gander seeing as this thread seemed so popular!

Can someone help me... I'm confused... how does she have such a big following? In the week I have followed all I have seen her do is walk around in gymwear chatting tit to the camera and to be quite honest none of it must've been interesting because I can't remember a thing other than she's worn her wedding shoes 3 times and hubby seems to criticise everything she says. Has she done anything else on this honeymoon other than gym and watch a sunrise?

Oh and one more thing... why is her head so large? Like seriously? Is that a disability or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wouldn't be surpised if they renew their vows in a few years...milk it some more. You know, seeing as they're so in love and all that......

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Have you seen Eastenders?
Barry? 🤣🤣 Uncanny. I was thinking a lego man / woman - wouldn't want to be sexist to the large headed freak of nature

Wouldn't be surpised if they renew their vows in a few years...milk it some more. You know, seeing as they're so in love and all that......
From what I've seen so far they seem like the most unromantic couple I've seen, especially for newly weds. More like a 'you'll do type relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Barry? 🤣🤣 Uncanny. I was thinking a lego man / woman - wouldn't want to be sexist to the large headed freak of nature

From what I've seen so far they seem like the most unromantic couple I've seen, especially for newly weds. More like a 'you'll do type relationship
Think Onslow and Daisy, she tries to be romantic but Kips won't have a bar of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has she mentioned the kids or Anne at all since wedding ?

Maybe she's decided to keep them private from now on! Or they'll be rolled out for contenh when she gets back!

I'd be pining for the kids at this stage if I was her.
I be the same a day or two is long enough for me but I have never left them any longer than 24 hours and I have had it said to me I need to leave them longer , but I just can't I know I would not be much fun to be around I'd I was away from then any longer than overnight.....now don't get me wrong I don't judge anyone that does ( well apart from grace because the amount of times she spends away from her children is not normal AT ALL) but it just isn't for me

I know I thought that myself and my other half are together 22 years this September (not married yet ) 🙈 but we are still very much romantic with each other

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How long more will this wedding Contenh be dragged out - for the honour and love of Jaysis

It’s going on as long as her diddies look in page 1 of VIP
The tit everyone gives her in here for not bring domesticated or for having a cleaner to clean the house or dry cleaner to do her laundry.

Well let this shut you all up because clearly she ironed her own tits before she got into that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In her defense she is probably just showing us the bare minimum and keeping it to sunrises and gym and the crappy parts of the boat to keep her honeymoon sacred

Only kidding!!! She's a gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to this thread and new to following this Instagram acct. Had to give it a gander seeing as this thread seemed so popular!

Can someone help me... I'm confused... how does she have such a big following? In the week I have followed all I have seen her do is walk around in gymwear chatting tit to the camera and to be quite honest none of it must've been interesting because I can't remember a thing other than she's worn her wedding shoes 3 times and hubby seems to criticise everything she says. Has she done anything else on this honeymoon other than gym and watch a sunrise?

Oh and one more thing... why is her head so large? Like seriously? Is that a disability or something?
Her head is bigger because she photoshops all her pics
Example

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Current price for that same cruise itenary and ship In October is 1358 ! same balcony cabin etc
October is hurricane season in the Caribbean so the cruises are much cheaper then. She would have paid a huge whack for a balcony cabin in August!

Reactions: 3
October is hurricane season in the Caribbean so the cruises are much cheaper then. She would have paid a huge whack for a balcony cabin in August!
Not really, went on a Caribbean cruise in august upgraded to balcony cabin and added drinks package. Worked out €1600 for two of us

Reactions: 8
That’s the cheapest cruise they do because they stop in 2 of their own islands they only pay docking fees at one stop in Jamaica so it’s the cheapest for royal Caribbean to run. There are a few fantastic cruises down there including st marteen, st kits and Antigua she just chose the worst one. It’s aimed for Floridians just wanting to escape for a week by the pool/bar they even have a special Florida resident discount on it!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.