Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely fibbing about paying only 6k for that for both of them, or she's conveniently forgetting all the extras
Yes she will get a surprise at bill time
Didn't she pay 200 on a massage. And then tips... Cant remember exactly buy think ours was an extra 400 for the cruise (though if she was cheeky and scabby she could go to guest services and ask them to wipe the tips.... I know a few which did it on my cruise and a few forums I was on often debated this. The yanks seemed to think when in Rome and all that.... That they didn't have to pay tips outside of the US. I think its the same over there too, that its expected and added to bill but you can request not to pay.)

Grace, you should. Check your bill. There will be a running total on your telly in the room

Comment I'm referring to but she says she's not sure what she paid.... Might have been 6k for the flights....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she's saying business class fights to miami and home
2 nights in miami
a, what? 5 night, cruise with a balcony room
cost them 6k?? ...no wonder they were worried about money, grace literally can't do maths.
Priced their cruise for next year, 3.2k without wifi or a drinks package.....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's absolutely fibbing about paying only 6k for that for both of them, or she's conveniently forgetting all the extras
As mentioned in the last thread, she hasn't added on the bill she will get to her room before leaving the ship when they dock! 😂🛳

I'd say they paid 1500e each for the flights and 1500e each for the cruise. I also reckon they only paid for business going over not coming home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw at the end of the last thread people discussing Teaspill being quiet, on Sandra in the city thread people think it's her and its quiet because she just had her baby

• Wow
I’m still not over the completely uneducated tripe about Haiti being a paradise.

Haiti is one of the most economically deprived countries in the world. The people have nothing and are still recovering from a devastating earthquake 12 years ago, most people live on less than $2 a day.

And these two gormless idiots sail in, in their fast fashion with the photoshop app open and declare it paradise while down the road the people who live there exist in total poverty. I just can’t with the level of ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Yes she will get a surprise at bill time
Didn't she pay 200 on a massage. And then tips... Cant remember exactly buy think ours was an extra 400 for the cruise (though if she was cheeky and scabby she could go to guest services and ask them to wipe the tips.... I know a few which did it on my cruise and a few forums I was on often debated this. The yanks seemed to think when in Rome and all that.... That they didn't have to pay tips outside of the US. I think its the same over there too, that its expected and added to bill but you can request not to pay.)

Grace, you should. Check your bill. There will be a running total on your telly in the room

Comment I'm referring to but she says she's not sure what she paid.... Might have been 6k for the flights....
How can she not know how much it cost?? Do they not talk about money at all. Either shes lying or they have a ridiculously stupid relationship.

Reactions: 13
That’s ridiculous for such an older ship although I’d say the flights bumped that up.
We went on a brand new ship (not RC), with flights, gratuities, tips and drinks package to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and it cost us 1300e each! We had the time of our lives and loved every minute of it. Do not let her pictures and “vlogging” put you off!

Reactions: 8
I saw at the end of the last thread people discussing Teaspill being quiet, on Sandra in the city thread people think it's her and its quiet because she just had her baby
I don't think it’s Sandra. She’s (supposedly) friends with Shannen and Twins and Me so doesn’t make sense- unless...😉

Current price for that same cruise itenary and ship In October is 1358 ! same balcony cabin etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I spent 5k for three weeks in a 5 star hotel in Thailand. We had a private pool by the ocean for that. Seriously, the “ boat “ looks like a bingo hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
13 grid posts just on the honeymoon. Manic Greasy.
View attachment 1475956
Reeks of desperation she should have come on said I won’t be posting while I’m on my honeymoon I’ll upload pictures when I return
She gained tit load of followers for the wedding (half I’d say are bought) but she’s desperately trying keep the numbers up now

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.