Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling it now, she will post a wedding throwback pic on Doms big day “oh it reminds me of when I got married”

Reactions: 16
Read here about Sarah Slattery yesterday- what a difference! Gives a really good idea of what it’s like to be on a cruise. Video room tour (even storage/closet), food etc. Great info on excursions and rates. She makes me want to go in a cruise!!

Reactions: 9
Im new here 👋but just looked at graces honeymoon pics, there was 3 comments on pics that were posted 5 hours ago, how is that even possible if ya have 17k + followers?

Reactions: 14
Im new here 👋but just looked at graces honeymoon pics, there was 3 comments on pics that were posted 5 hours ago, how is that even possible if ya have 17k + followers?
I assume this is why she was basically begging for interaction earlier… all about numbers, engagement etc she’s not getting enough, probably thought once she had the wedding she’d be go back in time like after she had Sienna and everything would fall to her feet.. people have moved on and seen her for what she is….

Reactions: 13
Public Service Announcement
Just a friendly reminder if you followed G for the wedding or honeymoon - unfollow her - you can still watch her as she’s not on private 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
We priced a cruise for our honeymoon next year. We would of had more and different stops, drinks package and 2 nights in an unreal hotel in South Beach and it was €5700 for us both. That was with Celebrity Cruises on their new ship and definitely not business when flying, just normal peasant seats!! Safe to say we’ve decided against it cause we couldn’t justify that kind of money!! She 100% hasn’t a clue how much their cruise is costing!!

Reactions: 21
Has she mentioned the kids or Anne at all since wedding ?

Maybe she's decided to keep them private from now on! Or they'll be rolled out for contenh when she gets back!

I'd be pining for the kids at this stage if I was her.

Reactions: 14
This is actually embarrassing. No one else on the planet would post 13 and counting grid posts about their honeymoon!

The absolute beg to hold onto her bots is sad sad sad!!!
we are going to be BOMBED with wedding grid posts for months 😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She’ll be upping the begging for back to school/Halloween/Christmas after forking out for the most boring honeymoon ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She hasn't mentioned missing the kids once, if I was gone that long I'd be on the countdown to see my two. She's so detached as a Mother.

Reactions: 19
Shes an emotional vampire, anyone going would be drained of energy and never leave that forest.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This popped up on my IG and knew it would be appreciated here. Grace's newest venture post-honeymoon. It'll be "energy exchanges" she's looking for next smh 💰💰💰
Da duck?
25€ for a cup of powdered hoh chocleh and a walk in an otherwise free forest

Stop the world I wanna get off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.