Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And can only imagine how deluded her guest list was:
Bono
President Higgins

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sending out wedding invitations with 3 weeks to go is far far too late. This time of year people may have arranged a holiday, it can be difficult to sort out childcare if you are not bringing children, trying to get hotel availability in peak season or a room that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. People's finances are tight and weddings are expensive and a few understandably may not be able to afford to attend a wedding at short notice. Also there are so many weddings taking place this year due to the pandemic causing a backlog so people may choose not to attend all the weddings they have been invited to.
We had a wedding the same weekend as Grace's - we got our invite start of May and to have rsvp'd by early June. Any weddings we have this year seems to be invites with 3 months notice and to have rsvp'd 6-8 weeks from the wedding date.

Reactions: 15
Sending out wedding invitations with 3 weeks to go is far far too late. This time of year people may have arranged a holiday, it can be difficult to sort out childcare if you are not bringing children, trying to get hotel availability in peak season or a room that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. People's finances are tight and weddings are expensive and a few understandably may not be able to afford to attend a wedding at short notice. Also there are so many weddings taking place this year due to the pandemic causing a backlog so people may choose not to attend all the weddings they have been invited to.
We had a wedding the same weekend as Grace's - we got our invite start of May and to have rsvp'd by early June. Any weddings we have this year seems to be invites with 3 months notice and to have rsvp'd 6-8 weeks from the wedding date.
There was no excuse for such a delay in sending invitations. She had 3 plus years to have her wedding guest list sorted etc.

Not as if she was actually working or mothering! So pure laziness was the reason for the delay...a world class dope!

Reactions: 13
There was no excuse for such a delay in sending invitations. She had 3 plus years to have her wedding guest list sorted etc.

Not as if she was actually working or mothering! So pure laziness was the reason for the delay...a world class dope!
Just to point out, she was banging on that Kips was sorting that out she was just helping.

i suppose between her being late liaising her freebie invites and deluded guest list, the tit show snowballed fast.

Reactions: 8
Just to point out, she was banging on that Kips was sorting that out she was just helping.

i suppose between her being late liaising her freebie invites and deluded guest list, the tit show snowballed fast.

You are so right.. very hard for the cratur to co-ordinate a list when Kips was so far away....in the next room!

Tallaght is blessed...2 clowns in the village! Most places only get the one 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She doesn’t work in a full time real job and Chris works full time in a job that he has to travel for. Surely Chris would have given her his list of people to invite and she could do all the invites and then sit down with Chris before they are sent out to ensure all the information is correct. Didn’t she mention hand delivering them with the kids or I am mixing that up with something else.

I would have thought grace would loved organising every little detail of the wedding but I guess she thought she could leave it all up to frog prince weddings and whoever else to do it for free. It just shows what a lazy individual she is. I also think part of it was that she was dressing the whole thing because she hadn’t lost weight and her dress wouldn’t fit so she kept putting everything off.

Reactions: 5
It’s a pity she wasn’t asked on the live why she left it so late to send them out

Reactions: 5

I'd say it was a combination of waiting for an offer of freebie invitations which probably never materialised. Then a scramble to get wedding invites done up quickly. And then finally laziness on her part about actually writing them out and sending them out.

Reactions: 10
I'd say it was a combination of waiting for an offer of freebie invitations which probably never materialised. Then a scramble to get wedding invites done up quickly. And then finally laziness on her part about actually writing them out and sending them out.
I don’t know how one could sit around waiting for freebies, I don’t doubt that it happens I just don’t know how one can do it in the lead up to such a big event. Even to actively ask for freebies - how does that even work? ‘Hi, I’m an influencer with a questionable x number of followers, gimme dah? Please?’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised she didn’t pop yet on to clarify by hooked up she meant a kiss on the hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny I didn’t think twice until that was brought up in Dom’s thread. There are different opinions on it but if a friend told me she hooked up with someone, we’d all presume she slept with him unless she clarified otherwise.
I googled it and hook up and hook up culture is defined as casual sex.

i guess it’s open to interpretation but if someone said it to me, “ I hooked up with Tom” I’d assume they had sex.
Update. I did a survey with my friends in WhatsApp chat. Asking what hooked up means to them. All 16 in the chat replied sex.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.