Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god- the actual state of that- she thinks she’s gorgeous- does she need an eye test or something??? Can she not see what we can see?? The only thing she’d influence me to do is stop eating.

The big issue called ☎ They want to know if greasy is available to flog a few copies? 😂😂😂😂
this 2nd one is probably the worst thing i'd ever seen on someone

Reactions: 6
Just thinking the way she said loads of people pulled out of the wedding too close for her to get money back. I’d love to know the reasons why. If it was Covid, she can hardly say “only invite people you know will go” I wonder if she invited any more bloggers who weren’t arsed in the end. I also wonder who Terror and Dayveh were sat with!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Taking the kids out of the country is far to much effort for Grace, has she ever taken them abroad? Not to my knowledge. Besides who would mind them all the time because she certainly wouldn’t

Reactions: 14
Shade from Terri on absentee parenting?
View attachment 1487011
Ah now terror is as bad she never has that child ,
Graces kids I highly doubt even have a passport the last time they were brought away was for terrors wedding and sure the grannies minded them jn portugal, Grace will bring them to wexford and feck off back to dublin and leave them down there

Reactions: 22
Taking the kids out of the country is far to much effort for Grace, has she ever taken them abroad? Not to my knowledge. Besides who would mind them all the time because she certainly wouldn’t
She had sienna in Portugal once when she was probably 1ish, but that was to attend a wedding
( does anyone remember when she wheeled the buggy into an adults only hotel for a coffee and she was kicked out, she was fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
And she brought the two of them to Portugal again but that was for Terrie's wedding and they brought BOTH grandmothers to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She had sienna in Portugal once when she was probably 1ish, but that was to attend a wedding
( does anyone remember when she wheeled the buggy into an adults only hotel for a coffee and she was kicked out, she was fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
And she brought the two of them to Portugal again but that was for Terrie's wedding and they brought BOTH grandmothers to help.
Can you actually imagine Grace with two kids on a plane, or walking around after them at the pool to make sure they are safe, or applying suncream to make sure they don’t get burnt, keeping them entertained and in their seats when having dinner. Absolutely not. Way to much effort

Reactions: 33
Can you actually imagine Grace with two kids on a plane, or walking around after them at the pool to make sure they are safe, or applying suncream to make sure they don’t get burnt, keeping them entertained and in their seats when having dinner. Absolutely not. Way to much effort
I just can’t understand why her mother and his mother indulge her so much- and now she’s saying she’d like another baby? Hun ya can’t look after two two you have.

That is hilarious

Just thinking the way she said loads of people pulled out of the wedding too close for her to get money back. I’d love to know the reasons why. If it was Covid, she can hardly say “only invite people you know will go” I wonder if she invited any more bloggers who weren’t arsed in the end. I also wonder who Terror and Dayveh were sat with!
Remember she left it very late sending out the invites. Im sure a lot it people may have been on holidays which were booked months in advance or had other plans.

Did anyone record the live? From what has been said on here it sounded like mag’s job was to filter or ignore comments and questions that were asked. Grace couldn’t do a live without someone helping. She lies so much that the she would end up contradicting herself and she will be caught out.

From reading here it sounds like the wedding and Honeymoon were completely unorganised which is no surprise. Did she really only apply tan the morning of the wedding? She has so much free time she could have easily broken in the shoes a few weeks beforehand at home. I reckon she didn’t get a half the freebies she expected so everything had to be done last minute.com. The wedding would’ve have cost a fortune if that is the case.

The honeymoon sounded tit. I’d say what actually happened was Grace organised it when Denise was on the Royal Caribbean cruise in March thinking it looked amazing. Then because it was so late they could only only get this cruise which was on a much older ship which wasn’t Instagramable. If Chris doesn’t like the heat there is no why he would have booked it. She clearly didn’t do any research in to it, the places it stopped or what to do. She seems to always blame Chris for stuff that hasn’t been organised properly.

Lads why are they making out that 13,000 people watched the live?! I was on it for most of it, it peaked at 1,300 and most of it was around 1000. I wonder did 13,000 click in at some stage?!

Also, a lot of the people watching were there for mags. She was calling out people that were friends and Co-workers and a lot of the comments were “mags you’re gas, I’d love a sister like you”. Like grace did most of the talking about that wedding but people were only interested in mags. Someone asked about mags wedding dress and mags was like “we aren’t here to talk about my wedding”!! Like it was a live to facilitate grace to talk about her wedding. Not even weddings in general, which would have been useful maybe, HER wedding!!

• Heart
Everything about her life is kiss matched. The pair of them are home idle and their life reflects that.

Reactions: 3
She brought them to terries wedding in Portugal but brought the two grannies to mind them

Reactions: 5
I'm laughing at so many people not going to baby Graces wedding at the last minute. She was probably too lazy to even send the invitations in the end. Re taking the kids away she had booked a holiday to Mexico for them all and the two nannies to look after the kids! Must have been cancelled due to covid. Why can't she look after her own bloody kids. So avoidant.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ah now terror is as bad she never has that child ,
Graces kids I highly doubt even have a passport the last time they were brought away was for terrors wedding and sure the grannies minded them jn portugal, Grace will bring them to wexford and feck off back to dublin and leave them down there
I only found Terrie recently via the big wedding, from her page she looks like a devoted mother 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sent the invites 3 weeks prior and expected people to rsvp within 3 days. That’s the feedback I got from a tallaght person I know who was there. There were people who were not included on the digitial save the date who got paper invites. Her life is a tit show

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow. What is she meant to do? Lock herself away and not dress herself so she doesn’t offend your eyes? This comment is below the belt
Well people can comment what they like here you seem to be a fan of kips and grace so these comments don’t appeal to you

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.