Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could anyone take body positive advice from this one, she photoshops every image within an inch if its life. She has some neck.
I actually went back to the previous post to look at her neck 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

2 things I don’t get…

1) How do the likes of Grace & Dom get their fellas to run around after them, taking photos, videos posing etc. My OH never takes pics, and the ones he does have f*ckin head or arms or even people missing!!

2) Why doesn’t she call Tattle out??? Why doesn’t she come on her stories and say ‘See you all in tattle, f*ck off, it’s my life’ Account for her actions, rather than just pretending she doesn’t see what’s on here by doing something AFTER its mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Straight back to the gym. Second morning home and not there when the kids wake up after being missing pretty much for almost 3 weeks

Reactions: 32
Straight back to the gym. Second morning home and not there when the kids wake up after being missing pretty much for almost 3 weeks
Yep avoided bedtime and morning time when she fucked off to Wexford now back at the gym to avoid morning time duties with her kids again!! Kids come first grace , not u !! Not the gym!!

Reactions: 26
Thread title, wedding and honeymoon are done, now a bride but still and absent mum!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm loving that she posted a body positive post where she's actually fucked with her waist nearest the balcony, people should really remember sea isn't forgiving for this tit

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1484272

Shame you don’t realise this applies to your kids too and stop fuckin off constantly
I'm not able for the photos here already at this hour of the day! Looks like she has super-imposed the top part of her body, from the top of the bikini up, onto someone else's lower half, from the boobies down. Though there's no mistaken those boobies, I see them more than I see my own.

TS: Rougher than a badgers arse, the photoshopping's off the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How is she posting links to things saying she’s a size 18 and filtering herself to look like a size 10-12?!? I don’t get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one wants to see your pit sweat ffs no gym would advise you to do two classes back to back unless it was yoga or something!
7D60E5FD-81C5-4C81-90B4-3E8CAC49E856.jpeg

Can someone explain what a “beach bum” actually is to Greasy? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

1082FE1C-2EF9-438C-90CC-2D6E02E6EA96.png

Is she just putting up random AFs to make money now? No proof she even wore the thing!?
FFF4F27D-D6BE-41D7-82B1-81FA103B22CD.png

the bleeping life advice from this dose
950B9182-606A-469D-82B0-3E6D5E9D6EA4.png

imagine him going back into work. They all trying not to laugh into his face. Their WhatsApp group hopping for 10 weeks solid.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Does she actually want a medal for going to the gym, or why does she feel the need to announce she's been every.......single......time!!!

Reactions: 25
The only reason she stayed for 2 classes is so the kids would be gone to crèche by the time she gets home . Absolute bleep .

Had a look at the wedding highlight on Virginia park lodge Instagram- brides with pure class featured then you have this gypsy rocking up im cringing for them so bad .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I feel awful for poor Mags too. Imagine making your sister wear that.

Reactions: 18
She is tagging TWG big time. Dom even tagged them and they are not budging on posting about her. I find that strange.

The dress didn’t suit her. It’s not a nice dress to be honest.
Also did she leave the bridesmaids to do their own hair? Mags hair is just clipped back (I still think mags is lovely looking) Dom’s hair colour is horrendous. It was a wedding purely for content. Nothing more.

But she has literally abandoned her children. Shame in her.

Reactions: 30
In all seriousness, who let her out in a dress like this? It’s so inappropriate and just not a bit nice. If I was the owner of the bridal boutique, I would be ashamed. If a client really insisted on this dress, you would have to have a bra or support sewn in for them when they are dealing with long and low boobs. Terrible really because a bridal boutique should guide you properly, even if you are a bridezilla. Not that I feel sorry for Grace, because of course she thinks she looks the bees knees.
To be fair to the bridal shop it’s not up to them to sort out Grease’s underwear. That should have been the job of whoever did her alterations, they should have advised her to have cups sewn in and as I’m writing this I’ve realised Ann was the seamstress 😂😂

Reactions: 14
To be fair to the bridal shop it’s not up to them to sort out Grease’s underwear. That should have been the job of whoever did her alterations, they should have advised her to have cups sewn in and as I’m writing this I’ve realised Ann was the seamstress 😂😂
Grace didn’t want to know. I’d put money on the meltdown being because she was told support was needed.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.