Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the happiest I have ever seen her but of course she is free from their children and pesky relatives cramping her vibe
Her smile is like that fella the joker😂
I’d love to know if her friends read here and actually agree or think we are all horrible!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Terrors fella has launched a Gin and grace reshared it stating “well done, your mam would be so proud”. Em, did you know his mam grace?! Would you know what she would be proud of? Or are you just the type of low life that uses the memory of people that have passed as content? bleeping infuriates me!

Reactions: 32
So Terrors fella has launched a Gin and grace reshared it stating “well done, your mam would be so proud”. Em, did you know his mam grace?! Would you know what she would be proud of? Or are you just the type of low life that uses the memory of people that have passed as content? bleeping infuriates me!
To be fair he says it’s a tribute to his mam, but I don’t disagree 😂😂😂 unnecessary comment

Reactions: 7
Chris has a similar sentence in his post
Screenshot_20220808_202539.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion:

'DisGRACE of a 'mother' is me, without attention and freebies I'll flare me anxie-he'

Read a post where disGRACE of a mother should be used. Totally agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Imagine Grace on her way to wexford, high on the feeling of living her best life, arriving at the mobile home with a hug for her mum only for the mother to whip out a pen, draw a heart on her hand and tell her to duck OFF BACK HOME 😂

The side boob trying to escape. Even the tits know how shite that swimsuit is 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Imagine Grace on her way to wexford, high on the feeling of living her best life, arriving at the mobile home with a hug for her mum only for the mother to whip out a pen, draw a heart on her hand and tell her to duck OFF BACK HOME 😂

Is she sure that isn’t a spelling mistake and it should be @vacuousbysinead 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she think it's cute or funny to photograph and show everyone that you give them no choice but to play in a bucket?

I would be MORTIFIED.

It's not cute or relatable Grace it shows you lack no forward thinking to know that sometimes, SUMMER IS HOT. You could have ot them a padding pool months ago.

Oh and the dog renunion? duck off.
I saw paddling pools in aldi for sweet eff all only a couple weeks ago! She’s an absolute bleeping cow

Reactions: 8

OH this is the magical swimsuit that turns you from a size 16 to a 8.
57ACB4C0-F273-4EE1-8360-9DBEDA07282C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ya for €65 😂
Bargain mate.

This one LOVES attention. And because she hasn't a brain cell between her ears, she is enjoying the negative attention because one of her enablers (Kips probably) has told her that it's a good thing that we all talk about her, it's because we're jealous and want to be her so badly. This boho princess that she thinks she is. I bet she is LOVING that we tear through so many threads about her. She is deluded.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.