Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being serious though, would her children not want to be with her to collect Their 2 pets. They havnt seen the cah or dog in weeks!!! I know my children would have me put down if I left them behind. Are the 2 pets only to please grace or do they belong to the family. Faces by Grace, one is selfish. Can we name all the other faces?

Reactions: 27
In fairness I applaud her confidence, considering the meltdowns over her weight and the dress not fitting she had no issue sashaying away in the field 🙈 I was morto tbh with some of my wedding photos, I loved how I looked in my dress but obviously having someone follow me around all day taking pics is not something I was used to. Myself and my husband were useless fucks 🤣 We had to be directed like we were getting our picture taken in primary school 😆🙈 This one is behaving like it's a shoot out of Vogue!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do think she does have mental health issues of some kind . When I started following her years ago she was a great mother to Sienna , since Kayen was born I do think she has changed a lot . I don’t think she is as awful as she is made out in here but going to Wexford and leaving the kids on her first night home was really strange behaviour .
As soon as the kids get out of the baby/toddler phase she seems to be over them.

Reactions: 7
Wow certainly no photoshopping in that video.

I was hoping (for her sake) the photographer would have got them in some nice relaxed, classy looking poses that would age well and would be nice photos to look back at in years to come but instead all the pictures just look cheap and tacky. The one with Kips hand around her neck, instead of looking sexy and sultry, it looks like he's trying to strangle her.

Legs out, tits out would not be my choice on my wedding day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wasn’t sure about the dress before, I was on the fence but after seeing that video, it’s a definite no, it looks cheap and badly made which I’m sure it is neither cheap or badly made

Reactions: 14
God that video really shows how hideous that dress was! How did the bridal shop not insist on sewing a bra into the dress? Not great publicity for them that they'll let a bride let it all hang out!

Reactions: 17
Being serious though, would her children not want to be with her to collect Their 2 pets. They havnt seen the cah or dog in weeks!!! I know my children would have me put down if I left them behind. Are the 2 pets only to please grace or do they belong to the family. Faces by Grace, one is selfish. Can we name all the other faces?
Perhaps she is like the seven dwarfs?

grumpy
Dopey
Sneezy
Sleepy
Two faced
Selfish
Grifter

🤷‍♀️

Oh this is one for above the mantelpiece!! Big and gaudy!!! What a pose!!
Reminds me of photos my ex husband and I had taken with candles etc it made us look like a couple of satanists 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The width of her walking down the aisle 🫣 it’s the shoulders on the dress I think adding about a foot on each side

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole wedding gets worse the more she shows of it! Quit while your ahead!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.