Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peaches2

I think about this every time she posts cuddling pics with the kids when she's back home - Grace will see the child running to her as validation that she's a good mother. But speaking as someone who had a really crap parent growing up, I think kids will always seek love/affection from their parents even if their parents aren't great...

• Heart
Reactions: 54

username123456

How long more will this wedding Contenh be dragged out - for the honour and love of Jaysis

It’s going on as long as her diddies look in page 1 of VIP
The shit everyone gives her in here for not bring domesticated or for having a cleaner to clean the house or dry cleaner to do her laundry.

Well let this shut you all up because clearly she ironed her own tits before she got into that dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

CailínBeag

VIP Member
She's unbelievable.

If staying in Wexford was so important tonight, the kids shouldn't have been within an asses roar of her today.

Mam is back, mam is gone 90 minutes later is an utterly unacceptable way to carry on.

And it's not like she can't get up early in the morning to pick up the pets, she's no issue with being up for her never miss a Monday 5am starts.

She's a disgrace.

Reactions: 51

Scarbouro

VIP Member
But from a business perspective, why would they post it to their page if they're not happy with how the dress was showcased? The shop may have told Grace look I personally don't think that's the dress for you or you really need proper support in that dress. From the looks of it Grace did her own thing anyway. Going forward, the shop doesn't want potential brides looking at their page and seeing an ill fitting dress that they sold to another bride. It's their reputation at the end of the day.

Reactions: 50

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Public Service Announcement
Just a friendly reminder if you followed G for the wedding or honeymoon - unfollow her - you can still watch her as she’s not on private 🤓

• Haha
  • Heart

spotlight

VIP Member
Got home to see her kids, had a nap, leaving them for Wexford, and staying the night away from them again !! I have no words!!

• Wow
  • Sad

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Her poor mam cooking that slob breakfast and washing up. She looks so tired the poor woman. Why the hell couldn’t have left the woman in peace in Wexford to enjoy her time alone after weeks of minding Grace’s kids. Grace if you’re reading here - your mother needs a fucking break - stop using her like this and let her have a rest. She’s in the twilight of her years and should be off enjoying herself - not rearing your kids. U decided to have kids, YOU and your husband are responsible for them - nobody else. Her mam enables her, they all do. Time to cut her lose now and deal with being an adult. God all fucking mighty she gives me the rage! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 49

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
This one went home to be mothered not to do any mothering 😵💫 would you not think she’d be the one making her mother breakfast at least as a little show of appreciation for all she’s done for her over the last few weeks with the kids and everything else no doubt? My mam would have me battered 7 ways from Sunday if I was carrying on like this 😬

• Haha

purpleorangepink

This thread is a great one to be a lurker on, so many funny people here, but I’m going to stop coming here. She is honestly too infuriating. No idea how or why people actually follow her. I have 3 young children and it genuinely upsets me to think of how hers must feel that she just fecked off again after already being away for so long. How heartless can one person be

jazzbot

VIP Member
The typo on the neon sign as the end of the wedding video reel is HILARIOUS.

bahhered.png

Greasy's wedding dress looks like a Shein purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
What a patronising twat 🙄🙄

1-Feel great in your body, feel comfortable, love your size- From Grace the serial photoshopper.
2- I like to keep it real and show you gals how tough parenting is, it's not all sunny days and water fights don't ya know- From Grace, the one day parenting wonder. Does she even know her kids names?? 🤔
3- Don't worry about what size is on the label, buy whatever makes you feel comfortable. From Grace- who celebrates EVERY SINGLE TIME she loses a few grams and fits in to a smaller size.

So Grace, as much as we all appreciate your parenting advice and thank you for sharing your knowledge on clothes, you being such a Boho fashion guru, you can keep it. Maybe practice what you preach and stop being so bloody deluded.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
"I think it's time to take the big pool out "
Good call Grace, 2 weeks before summer is over, good call.

• Haha
  • Wow

jazzbot

VIP Member
She spent 10k just on her honeymoon. Circa 70k on the wedding.

And she can't afford a few days in the sun on a kids appropriate holiday? Pull the other one you scrote!

• Wow
  • Sick

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Funny I didn’t think twice until that was brought up in Dom’s thread. There are different opinions on it but if a friend told me she hooked up with someone, we’d all presume she slept with him unless she clarified otherwise.
I googled it and hook up and hook up culture is defined as casual sex.

i guess it’s open to interpretation but if someone said it to me, “ I hooked up with Tom” I’d assume they had sex.

This is Grace we are talking about so hooked up in her eyes could mean kiss.
But her friends will know what she means and Kips is proud of her

• Haha