Faces By Grace #67 Tits down to me knees on the Freedom of the Seas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just logged off there,couldn't listen to it any longer, lots of questions being asked & not answered, I think mags is deleting them as she talks,was one about why Chris wasn't apart of Boho theme & it's magically disappeared

Reactions: 13
Mags is worse for facilitating this FFS. She should tell her to be getting on with her life.

Reactions: 20
So just logged off there,couldn't listen to it any longer, lots of questions being asked & not answered, I think mags is deleting them as she talks,was one about why Chris wasn't apart of Boho theme & it's magically disappeared
She’s graces bull dog. The way they pander to her like she’s a toddler.

Reactions: 15
Went on for 20 seconds. Grace said she barely got photos with anyone, very little group shots or photos with individual people. No doubt because she wanted all the photos of just her and her “husband”. duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm hoping this is Mag's way of giving Grace her final wedding moment and then after this they move on... Because christ on a bike she must be sick of it too.

Reactions: 22
Did anyone see when mags said something and Grace said to her “what did u say” and the look she gave mags, it said it all that grace rules the roost with everybody and no one shalll cross her ! 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t think I’ve ever seen any other Instagrammer go on so relentlessly and mind numbingly about their wedding.

Someone make it stop. It’s actually embarrassing at this stage.

Reactions: 21
Joined in there, somebody asked her about having more kids. Surprisingly she said Chris is done but she feels she has one more kid in her😳😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it still on? Mags is 'interviewing' Grease?? Oh god are they putting the feelers out for a podcast!?!?!?
Is there anything major happening? I just can't bring myself to join.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it still on? Mags is 'interviewing' Grease?? Oh god are they putting the feelers out for a podcast!?!?!?
Definitely, there were quite afew comments from people saying I'm loving the mags and Grace show. I'm actually shocked at how many people joined and are licking their holes.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Definitely, there were quite afew comments from people saying I'm loving the mags and Grace show. I'm actually shocked at how many people joined and are licking their holes.
This is why I can't join those lives. I joined one of the first ones she did when the manic phase started and the fawning and calling her a celeb and she referring to her followers as fans. I can't cope!
If anyone is on there can they ask the 'fans' are they supportive of her neglectful parenting? She makes me so angry!

Reactions: 7
I did an hour on the exercise bike and took one for the team lads so strap in:

- mags said the moment grace walked down the aisle was her fav part. Grace responded “I don’t even remember you there”

- going to Wexford with the kids on holiday. They priced Portugal for September but it’s out of their budget and they have to be sensible

-mags hated her bridesmaid dress

- anxiety started 3 weeks before the hen until the second she got on honeymoon

- Chris doesn’t want a third child, grace on the fence

- the cruise wasn’t what they thought. Chris hates the sun and he was disappointed there was no sports bar on board (lol!!!!!)

-her dress was massive on her first and second fitting and she was up the walls about that

-bridal shop suggested tit tape or bra but grace decide you “couldn’t see anything” so it was ok. Dress had double slits.

-dom and paddy rode the first night they met in Oz years ago

-no wedding blues cause she’s looking forward to rearranging the shelves in her house (I wish I was lying about that one 😩😂😂😂😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Yikes! Yeah we’re a while off booking anywhere yet. Feels like everywhere is just going up and up in terms of price but the quality isn’t coming through 😭 Obvs hope she had a lovely day and all 😅😅
Horetown House in Wexford is gorgeous 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.