Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Happiest when away from her children that’s for sure

That picture of her holding his hand made me lol. She’s a tallaght hun in a penny’s bikini on a bog standard cruise holiday. Travel blogger she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Goss_Goddess

Chatty Member
I love the latest grid post caption ‘you’re gonna have to roll me off this ship’ fucking hell hun you needed to be rolled on to it🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Watchwoman

Chatty Member
Dom’s engagement looks so staged though. Like a mini trailer for a show. Really too pro-formative.
I kinda don’t trust such a slick guy 🤣, but he really got the memo on what was expected.

Back to the love boat, it’s all gone a little pukey and boring. Captain Chris needs a lie down and Sailor Grace has plans afoot for a show.

• Sick

jazzbot

VIP Member
Hands down the best thing for me that she’s worn in weeks is this. Titty drooping aside:
2E86BC01-D7AF-4AD6-A5CE-38D33BCACB5E.jpeg

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Dom was in a honeymoon spot and engaged? Stealing G’s thunder!! (Happy for Dom!)

• Heart

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Her favourite line is "it was the best thing for us" it covers everything when you're a selfish arsehole!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

jazzbot

VIP Member
How is Grease going to cope in Miami when freebie begging won’t work?
“Pay!? What’s dah? don’t youse know who I am??”

• Haha
Hi all,
I have really and truly enjoyed every single comment made since the "wedding of the year" exploded....! and i just want to put this out there for any PR agencies/brands that trawl through tattle... can you PLEASE stop employing this person...
I would not ask her to promote a biscuit, let alone ANYTHING ELSE!
she is nothing but the bottom of the barrel, literally scrapping it...
I had the unfortunate experience awhile back to witness her with her son in public, he had a meltdown as toddlers do, and at the top of her lungs screams (not word for word) hurry uph! and if you do you can have an iceh-pop! .... it wasn't even 11am...
she can't cope with daily normal life, and might add she was parading around in a belly top and hotpants with the LOUDEST common accent i have ever heard. so i find it VERY fascinating when she manages (sometimes!) to pronounce her words properly.
i just can't fathom anybody wanting someone like this to represent her brand, she can barely look after herself let alone her children, nor does she want to.
In the past i thought he must be the good parent, the good guy, but looking at their insta-moon it seems he really couldn't give a s%&* about them either.
Rant nearly over, one last comment please stop insulting real people who suffer mental health problems - because you do not.
You suffer from "the fear"... nothing else because your a laughing stock. (awaiting anxhieee from honeymoon return...)
One last thing, my friend had her wedding photos in VIP.. you / your photographer just submit them and if they get picked, they get picked... no payment is received!

• Heart
Gosh it's quite sad really.
To spend your wedding day, "mini-moon" and honeymoon documenting and posting on social media. Even if your "job" is as a content creator (and I use those terms loosely for Grace) you should still take the time for yourselves, for your partner, for your family. I would never have an expectation of someone on social media to share everything and in real time. Nobody would have had a bad word to say about her if she said I'm taking a week or two for my wedding/honeymoon, I'll update you when I'm back and logged off for a bit. Everyone is entitled to take some annual leave from their job, even those who are self employed, as difficult as that can be. From watching some of her stories yesterday on WAI I could see she's loving the attention on social media, she's not enjoying the honeymoon - she's enjoying that the honeymoon is giving her "content" and that's what she's excited about, she feels like she's on a roll now to capitalise on the increase in her following - it's quite sad to see. You (hopefully) only get married and honeymoon the once - this is time she'll never get back and in years to come when the insta-bubble has finally burst that's what she'll remember her honeymoon for - social media content.

• Heart

lavendervase

VIP Member
To the poster who said are we with grace 24/7 yes we pretty much are! She is never ever not recording herself and posting it online. And if Hayden or Sienna dare interrupt her swinging on her egg chair or God forbid the morning coffee she is never actually nice to them it’s like they’re a nuisance and how dare they inconvenience her. We see the way she speaks to the them and the looks they get.
She doesn’t put the kids first at any time that we see and we see A LOT!
I wouldn’t begrudge them a honeymoon but she is never with the kids they’re dropped at Annes, Mags, Wexford and neighbours constantly.
How many nights and weekends away has she had in the lead up to the wedding? Then Chris and the kids dare to interrupt her morning coffee and she’s rude to him and rolling her eyes at the kids.
Even the night after the wedding when the kids were on a high I’m sure they would have loved some time with their mummy and daddy they were away then too knowing full well they were on honeymoon away from them less than a week later.
The kids get nothing done especially for them and do nothing fun unless it’s a freebie. It’s really sad to see and I’m just glad they’re grannies and auntie seem to absolutely adore them.

user276363829

Chatty Member
She makes me cringe so bad the way she trys to put this sexy act on. Like throwing the sexy thong in his stag suitcase etc.. my door frame has more sex appeal than her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Most mams do go out of their way for their (even adult) children so although Anne is great, in some ways she is just normal. It’s sickening that grace can’t acknowledge the difference between the level of parenting she does herself and the level of parenting her own mother still needs to do with her. Making sure your children are looked after is the very basic level - she doesn’t get a pat on the back for doing that. It should be her looking after her own kids, not just making sure nanny is there for them. She’s an absolute disgrace of a parent
The phrase Raise your children and you can spoil your grandchildren, but spoil your children and you will raise your grandchildren could not be more applicable to Anne.