Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She looked well last night. Little bit of effort, well groomed. Will she ever stop wearing white?!?!

I’m loling, it autocorrected “white” to “shite” and I feel “will she ever stop wearing shite” is also a legitimate question 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lorz19

Chatty Member
Fair play to chris for standing up for himself, tattoos wouldn’t be for me but each to their own….. amazing though he can comment on that but no response under the mattress post where there are numerous comments about his children…. Why? Cause he knows fuckin well there right maybe?!

Reactions: 41

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
She's just told everyone Kips is in d toile - why does anyone need to know that. Not a shred of style or decorum between them, God she's just awful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jackjack38

VIP Member
The pic of the bride hat on the sunlounger and then the bag. It's so set up!! You can just imagine her faffing around for a good 20 mins to get the shot.......on her honeymoon......pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Milk_no_sugar

I’m not sure what’s wrong with me but a part of me feels sorry for her..like she can’t be all there in the head thinking that shit is good content. Dom and Jen’s other holidays look amazing, esp in comparison to these two dzopes..so scarlet for them🙈

• Haha

FishnChips

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s just me but when I go on holidays I like to find out about the place. A bit about its history. The Caribbean islands have a lot of history and heritage (mostly sad to be honest). Jamaica for example- home to a completely extinct native people who came from South America. It was “discovered” by Christopher Columbus, it was a major site of African enslavement by the British and had numerous slave rebellions. She seems to have no interest in anything (even what they are doing in a place never mind it’s history) other than posting photoshopped images on Instagram.

They are totally devoid of culture and class

• Heart

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Whyyy does a 30odd yr old woman with two kids have to drop innuendo like that 🤢

All I can picture now is like something from Animal Planet

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsL007

A trip of a lifetime to Miami. The hubby is in the room whilst the bridey goes to the gym and then to get 'breakfast'. Why not have a little lie in a cuddle, enjoy each others company have a nice breakfast in bed and do some sight seeing. I can't understand why they aren't out and about doing things together and making the most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TakeYourMama

I find it all very sad, her on her honeymoon, posting on socials like there's no tomorrow, making her new husband take ridiculous videos of her to make reels. Dom after getting engaged in one of the most beautiful places and then getting her fiancé to record her so she could make a reel.

They create and feed into this vapid online world - they have cheapened their lives (in my opinion) to make some easy money. I would rather graft in a real job and retain my dignity and privacy than sell my soul, my privacy, my families privacy for some easy money.

• Heart

KikiDee2121

Haiti….one of the poorest, impoverished countries in the world, and she calls it “paradise”. Talk about tone deaf

• Heart

teeteebee

VIP Member
I think I like “your girl” so I’m gonna use it!

Bare with me!

ok so your girl here just had a shower in the company of her two kids, asking why was I putting “hairditioner” in… and your girl here also hung out her washing, knowing it’s gonna lash any minute!

catching on yet?? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Will it though? Dom is just like grace but she is pretty - thats the only difference. same accent, tacky taste, consumerism, lack of awareness etc.
This! People take to Dom easier because she's commercially pretty. She fits the aesthetic we take in subconsciously online, whether we like it or not! Dom's accent grates too, she's just less in your face about it.

Donegal

Chatty Member
This probably isn't a politically correct thing to say, but they look rough AF on the cruise, dressed like skangers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
This isn't a competition of who has left their kids to go on holidays etc etc.

Grace has consistently, over the years, and moreso recently, left the chdren to pay attention to her needs.
Her daughter started primary, she was gone for a week a few days later, not on a business trip, but a trip for herself. Almost 2 weekends out of 4 she is missing.
Her son is in creche while she has lie ins and naps and brunches out.
She runs to the gym at 5am so shes mssing for school runs. She openly admitted recently that she crept out of the house to avoid them.
Her garden is full of adult seating. She gave her son a bucket of water to play in during the hottest days of the year.
Her children are in Wexford every single weekend while she's living her best life at home.
Her children have never gone on holidays with her, but she's piled on the airmiles.
And all this doesn't include the last number of weeks where she has literally rarely seen her children because of wedding crap.

Nobody is saying she needs to smother her kids with her presence, but it is a fact that she runs from the kids and is completely independent of them.

She may feed her children well (questionable sometimes when we've seen the lunch boxes) and she may clothe her children (also questionable due to them having ill fitting clothes), but there is no denying she has a detachment from her children and she does put herself on number one spot in that family unit, a typical narcissistic trait.
Sums it up perfectly no one is saying we have to be stuck to our kids 24/7 to be good parents but she is a very detached selfish parent. Kips and her family are just as bad for facilitating it.

Wagtail

It’s very sad she’s to create this content on honeymoon. Would she not give it a break for the time and do a highlights reel later on.

Can you imagine Chris is doing the filming and she’s taking time out to edit it?

All while they’ve spend a fortune between the wedding & honeymoon and their kids are stuck at home having not had any holiday this year besides wexford.

So grim 😒

Edit: Also typo in the post 🤯