Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I'm sorry now.....she can't wait to get home to see VIP magazine and continue the wedding spam. Fear would it be to see her two beautiful children. Gee bag

Reactions: 34

Nose__bag

Has anyone else noticed that tea spill page is extremely quiet since just before grace for married and went off on hols 🤔🤔 or possibly the friend Denise as she was on hols also 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I've been on RC cruise and loved it but it wouldnt be my dream honeymoon. We did 12 nights around the med and had some beautiful stops. It is really cool waking up in a new place every day.

One thing about the Carribbean ones is that RC owns that island so it feels like there is no culture. Basically a massive corporation owns it and it could be any beach resort anywhere.
I honestly can’t think of anywhere worse for a ‘travel experience’ than a fake island owned by a cruise company. Tacky ‘R Us.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion:

Couldn't wait to see the wedding dress, now shut it already, we're bored to death!

Greasy is boring the absolute living shite out of me. Not the first one to say this but the two of them are so repulsive and off putting to look at.

I can barely get through her stories. There was a time I was like EKKKKK when I saw I had ten stories to view, what meltdowns or drama awaited? Now all I have to look forward to is two self indulgent, stupid, sweaty yokes from Tallaght pottering around the place making absolutely stomach churning sex jokes. What a waste of their own money, they could have sat at home eating in the house. Deliveroo on tap.

It won't take long for her followers to drop. This is woeful drivel. I am legit happier than home than what I've seen her show so far.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'd say it was just two meals they got from London to Miami. Usually happens on flights like that where there's a time difference
Nope one was def the dub to London
More important question is who the fuck eats a full meal on a flight to London knowing theyre going to get the full service on the london to miami flight. Its an hour 😂

Reminds me of her having the massive salad bowl and her netflix during that fat freezing treatment that takes 35 minutes.
She was like a fucking hibernating bear stocking up for winter. 30 minutes 😂

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I think we have to be careful about what is speculating and what is actually true. If her sister was growling at her child, we’ve all been there and she’s probably overwhelmed with an extra 2 kids but as someone said calling a child stupid or thick isn’t on. If that was the case. They are only little humans growing and learning. 💖Whatever the situation, it’s going to be hard on Grace’s 2 small kids going to different relations to be minded and passed around. Much as it’s an added pressure for whoever is doing the minding. It’s a lot to ask yet I feel bride and groom don’t or will ever give a fuck farming them off.🙄 Most of us all do our best for our kids but we are only human too and sometimes lose the plot. Like me today roaring like a fishmonger in the house because I felt I was being treated like a waitress/cleaner/skivvy! 😂😂😂At least I’m always here and present for my kids, unlike the Manky-Gernons.

SozBbz

VIP Member
Its not Graces fault but I think all adults have an element of responsibility to be aware and conscious of what they support. I go on holidays, sure but I don't go and sit in a secure gated community with armed guards sunning myself while people starve outside the walls. I think thats just plain ignorance and a lack of choosing to become aware of these issues.
Absolutely this, her ignorance (and that of her fellow passengers for choosing that itinerary ) is breathtaking. Not only is it morally bankrupt, it also looks 100% lame and boring.
I cannot believe she flew all that way to stay in the CBD in Miami, play mini golf and go on the worlds worst cruise.
They only went to one actual destination (Jamaica) and otherwise it was glorified beach clubs, one with the added bonus of being exploitative in one of the poorest countries in the world. If you’re that basic then just stay in Spain Grace. Let’s not pretend you’re actually into travel, culture and new experiences.
I can understand that not everyone follows every aspect of current affairs but to be so ignorant of the situation in Haiti is just inexcusable - it’s like claiming not to know that grass is green or that desserts are sandy. You’d have to wilfully have your head in the sand and for that she deserves all the stick she gets.

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
She seems a bit desperate and manic to keep up with Dom’s fabulous holiday in Italy knowing full well that hers looks shit in comparison. 😂
Wonder was Dom throwing shade earlier saying sorry for not posting much, we’re really enjoying our holidays and not posting a whole lot. Love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Awh bless them they were out for 5 whole hours today . No wonder they needed a nap. Also that little chuckle she does at the end of her sentences drives me mad!!!!!

• Haha
She’s actually the worlds worst influencer.

She’s made Miami look absolutely crap. A corporate hotel gym, Starbucks and some basic finger food at a driving range.

Oh and then spends a minute at the beach and shares a close up view of her face. Surely there is some scenery and cool vibes she could have used as content

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Not defending her at all but the cruise ports really have no history or culture. They were built or redeveloped to function as ship ports.

I found it amusing when she referred to Cocoa Cay (or whatever the cruise’s island is called) as “surreal” 🤣 if you have more than a day you may be able to venture off and see some culture but the reality is most cruise-go’ers are happy enough with the port, which is mostly set up and full of tourist trap shopping and chain restaurants.
To me that island is probably my idea of hell, I never realised they had manufactured islands from the cruise companies

• Heart

roo689

VIP Member
There was a kiddie dance thing on in the locality every Saturday morning during covid. I was there with my kids and without fail Mags would be there every week with hers and sienna. Not ONCE did I see Grease and it was first thing in the morning. What a fantastic fucking mother

• Sad
  • Wow

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Even the ‘being with 3000 people is his worst nightmare’! What did they think, they’d have the cruise to themselves.

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Even worse that she shares that private issue of the child’s with so many. Absolutely no privacy. Orlaith Donlon the same. Her kids ill health and pain issues are forever recorded to complete strangers. It should be illegal for kids to be broadcast in this manner.
If someone asked you to see your kids medical records, you'd rightly tell them to fuck off, so why do they think it's okay to discuss such things with their following. They all know 100% that they have hate followers, bots etc, and that any weirdo can see this 'content'. They are knowingly invading their privacy and sharing all this information with strangers. And while I'm on a rant, they are not spreading awareness of anything, or helping anyone but themselves. We all know anxiety, cancer, and grief (play therapy talk from Rachel gorry) affect children. We don't need an unqualified and deeply personal version of events from some moron who is trying to make a quick buck to the detriment of their children.
Apologies for ranting, it just makes me so mad and sad, there is no need for it.

• Heart

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Why does she sing her words i got us some Goodies...... when to Starbucks..... our hotel is nice and central and a big high note with loads AROUND.... wtf 😄 🤣
She’s just loving life without her kids, stuffing her gob after a workout and being away from her kids. Oh I just said that didn’t I? 😂Seriously That’s the elated pitch of someone happy as a pig in shit minus responsibilities. Notice she’s not high like that when she’s stuck home. She’s seeing feck all of the real Miami too, the dickhead. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32