Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she acting like her and kips are loves young dream?! They have been together over ten years, we assume they are riding. Nobody cares like and absolutely nobody needs that mental image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

jazzbot

VIP Member
we’ve a social media influencer in the pool recording content. So it’s closed to the public for ten mins.
Random holiday maker: where? who?
69B22C5C-C1DA-49A7-8A0E-BEDADA42B371.jpeg
EBE04444-8040-487B-873A-08682F62EC70.jpeg

6651E91A-D20E-43EC-AD42-98930A8DBB78.jpeg

random holiday maker:
DDED36E1-F28B-4B92-92F3-535F34DC43B4.gif

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I have to say Doms holiday is what I call honeymoon worthy! Being stuck in a high rise hotel in a crap part of Miami just looks shit in comparison! I've been on the cruise she's going on. Its a nice trip but I much prefer a Med cruise. Nicer destinations, especially an Adriatic cruise. Doms Hotel looks like paradise!

eye-roller

Is it possible to die from second hand embarrassment? I need to know coz I’m not feeling too great after that latest reel 😂

• Haha

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I’m actually starting to think that grace thinks every mam does what Anne does..,that it isn’t out of the ordinary so therefore doesn’t need to gush about it cos everyone’s ma does this etc

She doesn’t realise how good she has it! I’d give my left leg for my ma to be half as engaged with my kids..not for a break for ourselves but for their relationship?
My husband and I are both on the young side of large families and have parents that have raised as I say, their own large family and then helped raise their fair share of grandchildren. Both sets offered to help us out with childcare too, but we refused because they've done enough and we want our kids to go to their nana and grandad to be spoiled and fussed about. They're getting older now and deserve to enjoy some quiet time. I'm not criticising anyone who has parents looking after their kids, that's not what I'm getting at, more that it would be lovely to have the odd weekend or even a saturday off to ourselves, but we don't really have much support for this. She really doesn't know how lucky she is. Having said that we bring our kids everywhere because they're great craic and id miss them too much (I know that's not for everyone before I get eaten alive). Just it would be nice if it was easier for us to go out for a meal, just us occasionally. I hate this patronising thing the huns do, talking of making time for yourself and your relationship. Chance would be a fine thing, we don't all have family there to help.

Reactions: 31

user276363829

Chatty Member
God I would hate to be on honeymoon with him, never mind her. He wouldn't even get up for breakfast the lazy lump of lard

• Haha

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
She’s gonna be demanding another honeymoon especially because her two friends regular holidays looked WAY better than her actual honeymoon

If she’d have gone off insta for the week and posted only 1 or 2 typical tropical blue waters/cocktail/palm tree pics we would all have been fooled by an idyllic Caribbean honeymoon paradise but oh no the over sharing has bitten her in the BUH 🍑

• Haha
URGH. Everything is for sale with her. Using her late father for attention.
Does anyone else find it very strange she hadn't arranged her something old etc herself? Also, I hope her brother and sister got something similar from their dad, his ring melted down for grace? Mags got married without him too. Also her poor mother barely gets a mention...

Motion sickness....she looks really concerned...
You know what, I’m glad someone finally said it. It’s repulsive. She trots out the late father thing as an emotional bat to hit people with. Look at poor grace who got married without her dad, give her a VIP magazine deal. Fuck off like, lots of people mark huge milestones without parents, siblings and family members. Honour their memory but for the love of god stop harping on about it over and over again in the media and in every story you do. It’s like her whole identity is someone who lost a father, it’s like a personality trait with her. Manipulative bitch.

• Heart

Boggolo1

While I'm no fan of her I really think he's a decent chap. Met him a few times and he's sound.

Easy to hop on the freebies angle but if I'm honest if a thousand euro garden set was "gifted" to me I wouldn't be complaining. And I think a lot of folks here would be lying if they claimed otherwise 😂

I don't really see why his physical appearance should be brought into it. As mentioned before he's not trying to lie about it like Grace.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She has made Miami look absolutely shite

Where’s the cool art deco buildings?
The Latino Cuban culture?
The beach life?
A palm tree?
A bit of blue sky?
The pzzzazzzzzz?

Jesus it looks like Dundalk
Didn't she show you her starbucks and a driving range, what more do you want? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Oh lads don’t say that, next thing she’ll be posting post coital reels to prove they aren’t siblings.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Still not wowed by this cruise business

now on a fabricated island so tourists dont have to mingle or witness any real Caribbean life or got forbid people - basically a simulation where they feel safe to drop the dollllahs

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
What's this crack though with the instahuns on holidays being recorded walking around and every so often do a twirl and this turning back grinning like a gobshite while being recorded or the video of them standing staring out into the ocean ......it's so fucking cringy....how fucking long does it take them to record that shite such a waste of time

What's this crack though with the instahuns on holidays being recorded walking around and every so often do a twirl and this turning back grinning like a gobshite while being recorded or the video of them standing staring out into the ocean ......it's so fucking cringy....how fucking long does it take them to record that shite such a waste of time
I just watched her friends Dom reel on holidays in Italy it's so embarrassing I be mortified doing that round the place....but I suppose fair play to them and their confidence I suppose to

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Where's the bar, the engine room. Are they travelling in cargo.
State of the 2 of them sweahin cause its too hot in Miami in July. Morons.

• Haha