Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe they are flying business class and no holiday for the kids. I’m actually disgusted by her. She must have spent the guts of €100k on that wedding once you include the honeymoon etc. I usually don’t care how other people spend their money but she just gives me rage

• Wow
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t anger me at all, I feel pity for her. You can be sure she’s made zero provision for the future when the Instahun gravy train stops. And it will.
She will end up doing menial work into her seventies.

Reactions: 37
Cannot believe they are flying business class and no holiday for the kids. I’m actually disgusted by her. She must have spent the guts of €100k on that wedding once you include the honeymoon etc. I usually don’t care how other people spend their money but she just gives me rage
It's actually sickening when you know the kids are never in clothes that fit unless they are freebies and have nothing to play with in their own garden. Spend what you want but if you have children don't let them go without coz you put yourself first. She doesn't even spend her children's allowance on them. She's gonna come back from holiday and be in panic mode again coz there's no uniforms left anywhere and books out of stock. She's just a disgraceful mother.

Reactions: 22
It's actually sickening when you know the kids are never in clothes that fit unless they are freebies and have nothing to play with in their own garden. Spend what you want but if you have children don't let them go without coz you put yourself first. She doesn't even spend her children's allowance on them. She's gonna come back from holiday and be in panic mode again coz there's no uniforms left anywhere and books out of stock. She's just a disgraceful mother.
But she'll have anxiehhhee when she gets back. She'll be bawling online. And then the fecking idiots who own businesses will gift her school stuff and more besides.

Reactions: 10
Purely for my own nosiness, what's the difference? 100% cheapo ryanair flyer here 😄
Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jesus! If that's the norm I owe a LOT of people some money

I thought the norm was €100 as a solo or €150 as a couple. Obviously for "besties" you can give a little more though but I was under the impression that was normal
I'd say 150 as a solo and 200 as a couple!

Reactions: 6
Don't you know grace is a travel blogger.

And she's never been as happy as when she's away from those kids. View attachment 1455675
She’s so thick she can’t get the airport right 😂😂😂

Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 . Also nothing wrong with Ryanair! I use them all the time!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1455614
I thought those were only blue light glasses….
Oh my god the duck wears all white on a flight and to top it of bleeping jeans as well can't think of anything more uncomfortable and it's a long haul flight to . ..I have been on a few of them and you need comfort but then again I didn't fly business class I couldn't justify that money for it the other seats us peasants use are not bad they are actually quite big

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She doesn’t anger me at all, I feel pity for her. You can be sure she’s made zero provision for the future when the Instahun gravy train stops. And it will.
She will end up doing menial work into her seventies.
100% it will end. I’d say they have racked up a mountain of debt to pay for it all. She is lucky in a way that she managed to get a mortgage when she did thanks to her dodgey accountant because she wouldn’t get one now and prices of houses have skyrocketed.

The thing that I don’t get is how will she move away from being an influencer. She hasn’t launched any products and I don’t see her having the work ethic to do so or the capital. I don’t know any company that would employ her. I don’t know how stable Chris’s employment is either.

Reactions: 16
Beh onto her they are! 😂😂😂She wore glasses to look more classy/intelligent. They’ll stick out like sore thumbs on that flight of business travellers. I wonder though was she upgraded - maybe her or her UK mgt company sent a beggy email informing them she’s a wifey! 😂😂
And if she did fork out thousands for business class tickets, shame on her. They could have brought those little kids on a foreign holiday for the summer for a fraction of what they’d pay going business class. 🤬🤬

Reactions: 18
Oh my god the duck wears all white on a flight and to top it of bleeping jeans as well can't think of anything more uncomfortable and it's a long haul flight to . ..I have been on a few of them and you need comfort but then again I didn't fly business class I couldn't justify that money for it the other seats us peasants use are not bad they are actually quite big
I bet she has the hen veil in her bag ready to pop in if she sniffs the scent of a freebie.
I wonder how often she’s saying ‘it’s our honeymoon… and I’m an influencer’ … in the taxi to the airport, at airport checkin, at security, at gate boarding, as she walks on the plane, when she orders a drink, at US immigration clearance, when they get the cab at Miami airport, at Miami hotel checkin, at cruise checkin…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she has the hen veil in her bag ready to pop in if she sniffs the scent of a freebie.
I wonder how often she’s saying ‘it’s our honeymoon… and I’m an influencer’ … in the taxi to the airport, at airport checkin, at security, at gate boarding, as she walks on the plane, when she orders a drink, at US immigration clearance, when they get the cab at Miami airport, at Miami hotel checkin, at cruise checkin…
She will definitely try and milk it as much as she can

Beh onto her they are! 😂😂😂She wore glasses to look more classy/intelligent. They’ll stick out like sore thumbs on that flight of business travellers. I wonder though was she upgraded - maybe her or her UK mgt company sent a beggy email informing them she’s a wifey! 😂😂
And if she did fork out thousands for business class tickets, shame on her. They could have brought those little kids on a foreign holiday for the summer for a fraction of what they’d pay going business class. 🤬🤬
I'm fairness they could of upgraded her if seats available couple I know that happened to them on their honeymoon they were delighted

She will definitely try and milk it as much as she can

I'm fairness they could of upgraded her if seats available couple I know that happened to them on their honeymoon they were delighted
Although surprised she didn't mention it and give a thanks to the airline if she is such a big influencer

Reactions: 6
The circulation in my legs feels like it’s been cut off just looking at those jeans!

Surely some womens best gear would have been comfier for a long flight???

Reactions: 23
They took Sienna to Portugal when she was a tot- but I think it was for someones wedding? But still- it's a disgrace they've never been anywhere else with all her tramping around,
They brought both of their mothers with them to babysit while they were there 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
On the cruise they will get little bits cause honeymoon and I’d say she’ll do the Mr & Mrs quiz!

Reactions: 5
If it was a free upgrade a check in she would have been blowing about it. They paid for them you can be sure.

Reactions: 8
Instead of business class seats I’d rather keep all my funds for upgrading the cruise cabin or extra spends when onshore, but hey that’s just me!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.