Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace: I thought a cruise was supposed to be romantic 😭
Kips: It's not compulsory!!!

So excited to see Onslow and Daisy take a Cruise PT. 2 !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My two are in a summer camp today, purely cos my 5 yo loves it and my 3 yo is starting playschool now and I wanted to get him used to it!!! The day is dragging without them! Seriously what does Grace do all day??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I wonder will she be in all white and have a just got married sign when she's getting on the boat to see if she gets an upgrade or freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Business class then!! No expense spared!! Meanwhile kids have never left the country
They took Sienna to Portugal when she was a tot- but I think it was for someones wedding? But still- it's a disgrace they've never been anywhere else with all her tramping around,

Reactions: 9
Oh the come down after this honeymoon will be mighty, I wonder will her anxiety and the tears make an appearance on her honeymoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They took Sienna to Portugal when she was a tot- but I think it was for someones wedding? But still- it's a disgrace they've never been anywhere else with all her tramping around,
But didn’t she also take both nannies as well?? She does not care about her kids.They could have easily brought them somewhere other the bleeping Wexford.

Reactions: 14
How did she afford the wedding and now business class??? We have no kids and high earners and still wouldn’t be spending like her

Reactions: 42
Omg the all white again I'm cringing for her! Those jeans will have given up entirely by the time she's sat squished into them for that whole flight. And yeah, money worries, suuuure.

Reactions: 27
Wonder how much all that cost them ! And the two children sharing a room and they having a 4 bedroom house ? Feel sorry for the kids

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.