Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reply from Glasson below. How kind, they would consider taking my money to allow me to stay one night midweek. We actually spent 2 nights there in March, at considerable expense, so I am particularly disgusted with their carry on.

Thank you for your enquiry 🙂

I'm afraid that our Cabin minimum length of stay over weekends are 3 days.

However, we could consider a 1-night stay mid-week.

Would you have any dates in October that you wish to stay?

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Best regards,
Gabi
So how was Grace allowed stay for one night at the weekend you should ask? Cheeky shits !!! Fair play to u for emailing them x

Reactions: 9
You just know whatever date you choose won’t be available 🤣
I asked for next Sat, bank hol like :D

Goes to the gym and then eats cake out of the booh in the car park. Would you be bleeping well?!! 😂 What a joke!
Who the duck would eat cake from her car booh? There are rats rounding around in that pig sty i bet- from what she showed us before. Have they a death wish?

Bet none of them wanted the cake either but puss in boho would throw a strop if they didn't try it and make a fuss.

Was convinced she had a 'brode' top on, but no just puma. She rarely wears WB's for actual workouts only for plodding around. Says it all about it's fit for purpose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it so funny how on Friday we all sat glued to here to get a glimpse of the blushing bride and now I’m sick to the back teeth looking at, seeing and hearing about the bloody wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think Grease wore crop tops and cut out dresses and her wedding dress to her self organised, solo Westlife hen, in an attempt to seek validation in advance that she'd be able to pull it all off on Friday? And set the seed she is a boho princess we just didn't know it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Sienna do something to her ? Like in the video where she got her something old something new etc, she is all over Hayden & poor Sienna left on the sidelines ..again. that poor child.

Such an attention seeker...did she have to go to the gym today with cake? She's like those people who go vote on their wedding day!!! All look at me!!

Perhaps spend some of that time with the actual important people in your life before you trot off on your 2 week cruise!

I've a pot of piss boiling here!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shook! She didn’t miss a Monday! Sad in a way! 🙄🙄 and that face at the booh cake picnic! 😣😣

Reactions: 8
Still no sign of the kids.
Pets and kids locked away pretty much until she's back. And she off out living life, she is the c word.

Looks like it’s all mashed into the tin foil and her laugh just grates on my nerves 😡
Herself and Kips probably fell onto it during her first ride as a MRS. ekkkk

Smashed into a pancake

Did Sienna do something to her ? Like in the video where she got her something old something new etc, she is all over Hayden & poor Sienna left on the sidelines ..again. that poor child.
So true, wouldn't she put each of her little loves either side of her?

What's in the box anyway, are we supposed to guess? Replica of the sausage in batter she cried into on the beach? Turned blue from the mould on it?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is nothing private at all?
That Moment of something borrowed etc should have been private.
Picture of Hayden in his suit, and clinging into him in the video but Sienna, nah. She’s a bleeping witch for treating Sienna like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is nothing private at all?
That Moment of something borrowed etc should have been private.
Picture of Hayden in his suit, and clinging into him in the video but Sienna, nah. She’s a bleeping witch for treating Sienna like that.
Siennas little face looking at her mam 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know if it's been mentioned (searched but didn't find anything) but Joanna Caffrey (florist, has shops at Avoca) posted throwbacks yesterday to her wedding in Virginia Park Lodge, which seemed to be a bit out of the blue. And then today, she's posted a picture of her cake.....also by the cakecuppery and suspiciously similar to Grace's 👀 Just thought it seemed like she was throwing shade that it was all a bit copycat....
What's her insta handle pls

Siennas little face looking at her mam 😔
That reminds me, in one of the guest videos. I saw Puss in Boho up dancing on her own at the table and you could see Sienna calling her 'Mam Mam' and Grease kept dancing and didn't check if she was ok. I wanted to throw my phone in disgust. She is a pig! Too busy dancing to father figure or whatever pedalo song she had on at that point and loving the attention.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Her breaking down and crying in front of the kids, would she ever get a grip. Little Siennas face looking at her 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That reminds me, in one of the guest videos. I saw Puss in Boho up dancing on her own at the table and you could see Sienna calling her 'Mam Mam' and Grease kept dancing and didn't check if she was ok. I wanted to throw my phone in disgust. She is a pig!
Yep seen that myself too.. I'm not a violent person but she really brings out a rage in me 👊

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Still not much reference to sienna and her mam from the wedding loads of Hayden and everyone else shared even a random uncle but not 2 of the most important people in her life very odd !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.