Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe we will see first time wearing a bra qs Mrs G soon? Why is she so against hoisting up those tits? I have DDs and Jesus christ they look shocking without a bra, bra on...all good!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not only did they get the cabin, they got massages, champagne, dinner, breakfast.
No wonder she looked like a pig in shite in da BAH.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them.

So am I right in thinking whilst she was off as a plus 1 at the P20 sun cream Over night even, she trotted over to Glasson Lake House.. asked for a freebie / discount for her mini moon?

And they actually agreed? Like in all honesty, are Glasson that desperate for promotion OR have they an absolute dimwit working in their marketing dept?
All it would have taken was a cursory glance at her insta from that day to see she was staying at a rival hotel & that her contenh consists of moaning, sweating, selective anxiety etc. The woman let's a cah, who polishes his own arse ( & cara's) lick her face

#rabiesbygrace

Do any of these hotels etc do any sort of research or due diligence!

We are in a cost of living crisis!! Stop glorifying these gowls!!! Stop gifting stuff to those who least deserve it!

I need a bah & a cah lick out after tha rant!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
havent made it through the thread yet but did Sinead curvy style gift this swimsuit to her? Zero lift there or control in the bust but sure that’s another topic.
The forced “Mrs” content is strange, they have 2 children together and have been living this life for almost 5 years right? I think she clings to whatever identify for content.
Not shocked at all with the 2 week honeymoon, I didn’t see that but read here. I don’t have children but I wouldn’t be able to even leave my pets for that long without missing them or feeling guilty.
Yeah her actually life/relationship isn’t the perfect influencer lifestyle ie 2 kids and the fact that they have been together 10years before they are actually married. Not that there is anything wrong with that but it’s cringe carrying on like that for her followers.

Reactions: 9
Reply from Glasson below. How kind, they would consider taking my money to allow me to stay one night midweek. We actually spent 2 nights there in March, at considerable expense, so I am particularly disgusted with their carry on.

Thank you for your enquiry 🙂

I'm afraid that our Cabin minimum length of stay over weekends are 3 days.

However, we could consider a 1-night stay mid-week.

Would you have any dates in October that you wish to stay?

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Best regards,
Gabi

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Reply from Glasson below. How kind, they would consider taking my money to allow me to stay one night midweek. We actually spent 2 nights there in March, at considerable expense, so I am particularly disgusted with their carry on.

Best regards,
Gabi
I hope you'll reply back asking why Grace Mongey Gernon can? I can't wait for them to try me, I have my reply ready.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lads, I am howling here. Look what I got. Marty must be the boss calling my bluff after all their emails.

1658763182121.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is she always crying about. Like I get the emotion of a big day and missing her dad but it’s non stop…. She has so much to be grateful for but it’s never enough.

Reactions: 17

Best regards,
Gabi
Yet Grace and Chris get a Saturday night in middle of July. Go figure? Even if they argued and said when she contacted them 10 days previously, it wasnt booked so they made an exception, then they should do that for everyone. You should be able to give a date you want to book a night and if its free they contact you so you can book a night.

But they won't as that will be complete bullshit. They broke their own reservations rule for these two, and we wonder why grace is an entitled greedy twit....

Reactions: 20
I'm going to tell Marty I want it next Saturday, Aug bank holiday weekend for 1 night only.

Keep emailing everyone!

Lads, I am howling here. Look what I got. Marty must be the boss calling my bluff after all their emails.

View attachment 1445211
Actually I figured it all out. Martin, in an act of revenge, and persuit of one, Grace Mongey G, has infiltrated Glasson Lakehouse and taken over the emails. Letting everyone have the same rules as Lady Muck herself.

Marty = Martin! Go on Martin! Justice for all! Justice for Lady Gray!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Goes to the gym and then eats cake out of the booh in the car park. Would you be bleeping well?!! 😂 What a joke!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems like a right Mickey Mouse operation with the different responses!
I'd say it's more because their extortionate prices and their "exclusivity" hopes ain't going the way they had planned. So now they're only too delighted that people are looking to book one night 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like it’s all mashed into the tin foil and her laugh just grates on my nerves 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.