Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we need constant reminders that she's getting her hole? Between the going up the stairs pic, Netflix and chill, the bath with the husband. We get it, but could do without the imagery, thanks hun.
Dont even get me started on the ice cream.
Ah now come on do you not know that grace is the only one to get her ride 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s just me.. but has she mentioned her mam.. or even a pic with her.. I feel like there should have been something.. she does so much for her..
I was thinking the very same thing, her mother is so good to her and the kids. She has been by her side supporting her and co parenting. Taking the kids for two weeks is a huge commitment aswell.
It must have been a tough day for her too missing her husband and maybe feeling a little lonesome, you’d think Grace would be really protective and beaming with pride to have such a loving mam but She seems to take it all for granted.

Edited for spelling error

Reactions: 31
Ah Jesus where in the name of God are those poor children? No sign of them and it’s Monday. 😢Talk about not making them part of a special time like this - they’re just an inconvenience because these 2 dopes seem to want to live their best lives minus children getting in the way of their alone and fun time. Yeah I’m predicting babby #3 alright judging from the childish getting me ride hints all weekend. Good luck to mammy Ann, she’ll be flat out raising the next one and more fool her. 🙄

Reactions: 21
I was thinking the very same thing, her mother is so good to her and the kids. She has been by her side supporting her and co parenting. Taking the kids for two weeks is a huge commitment aswell.
It must have been a tough day for her too missing her husband and maybe feeling a little lonesome, you’d think Grace would be really protective and beaming with pride to have such a loving mam but She seems to take it all for granted.

Edited for spelling error
She doesn't care about anyone but herself even kips wedding day post was lovely including the children in it....

Reactions: 15
Sorry I only started keeping up with grace in the last few months. But went onto kips’ page to have a look at that photo you’re on about and was having a scroll through his tagged. Wtf is this !!! #travelblogger 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The hashtags!?!? 🙈 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's taken me since Friday to catch up 😂 I'm getting married soon & my god this has shown me lots of don't do's... I've two kids too and they are coming on holiday with us, not a hope would I leave them & they are much older than Sienna & Hayden.

I'd say she picked the bridesmaids dresses purposely not to show off the girls figures, so unfair.

I imagine with the cost though, as mine has been put off since 2020 too, she probably has older rates. Riff shop were fairly new when she booked them so probably got them much cheaper, my band has gone up more than a third in price since I booked them & the hotel was probably cheaper back then too. Mine is costing about €40k including a second day and holiday for the 4 of us.

Reactions: 7
Email sent to Glasson.

Dear Sir/Madam

I wish to enquire about a stay in your outdoor cabin accommodation. I note on your website that there is a minimum 3 night stay however I see a popular "influencer" has availed of a single nights accommodation in said cabin.
Has this minimum 3 night policy changed and if so could you please advise me of your rates for a single nights cabin accommodation for both mid week and weekend in October.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Lads I can't.
Father figure is on a Spotify playlist this morning and I cannot even express how bleeping inappropriate it is for a godfather/uncle relationship.

I'd have been bleeping horrified if I was at that wedding. Then howling with laughter.

Shes a bleeping dope and Grace, mags whoever reads this. Glad grace danced to a song about a couple bleeping, "hungering for each other" and being "naked" with each other with her uncle/godfather in front of a room full of people.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My insides curled up cringing at them between the bath and feeding each other ice cream 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
We have two kids and got married this year. Our wedding was specifically about us a family, kids were hugely involved and a massive part of the day. We had three nights away without them and have our “familymoon” as they call it coming up. For me it’s as much about them, if not more, than us as a couple. I couldn’t in all consciousness go on a fancy holiday to celebrate, leaving them at home. But then again our kids are part of our lives. Hers likely won’t even notice she’s gone.
That's cause you're a decent human being. Grace is a cnut and so is Kips.

Ahhhh a bath pic! Weekend made! 🤢🤢 gutted it wasn’t a pic of her and her husband tho! 🤢🤢
I'd say they were like 2 stuck pigs in the bath together.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Lads I can't.
Father figure is on a Spotify playlist this morning and I cannot even express how bleeping inappropriate it is for a godfather/uncle relationship.

I'd have been bleeping horrified if I was at that wedding. Then howling with laughter.

Shes a bleeping dope and Grace, mags whoever reads this. Glad grace danced to a song about a couple bleeping, "hungering for each other" and being "naked" with each other with her uncle/godfather in front of a room full of people.
"For just one moment to be bold and naked " ........ with your uncle Grace 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lazy, half arsed Grease strikes again. I really hope somebody points it out to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.