Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His work colleagues must be taking the piss out of kips. If I worked with him I wouldn't be able to help myself. The ice cream 🙈 just short of doing woman and the woman. Cant justify putting lady in there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see somebody asked has Glasson changed from their min 3 night policy, LOL!!
If they haven't and they made an exception for this absolute clown then shame on them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What the actual duck. That picture in the hot tube is terrible.
first coffee and Mrs G. She needs serious help.

She is one of the most selfish people I have come across. But an even more selfish mother. She is just a horrible person.

Had another look at the dress, I hate the sleeves of it. They just take over the whole thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Prince went through a reinvention and wanted to be known as a symbol (logo) he created from that moment on.
So to verbally refer to Prince, you'd have to say 'The artist formerly known as Prince'

Does this mean we can come up for a symbol for the man formerly known as Kips (Greasy's husband). I think one of those would work best? 👹🐷🐗

Is she still obsessed with the fella who dumped her in Australia 100 years ago? Could well explain the song choice
She was nattering on that her now husband saved her only a few days ago so it wouldn't surprise me in the least as she is a baby and can't deal with anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine setting up your phone to feed each other ice cream. So fake and staged. I’ve second hand embarrassment for them two clowns
Pathetic carry on from two people in their thirties. I’d except it more from two love sick teenagers but not these two.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t watch! Who does that…come on let’s set camera up and record ourselves feeding each other ice cream. What normal man partakes in that shite!!
They are just such great fun and so madly and deeply in love 😶 She's basically in her element because of all the attention on social media at present amd because shes away from the kids and all responsibilities.
Imagine setting up your phone to feed each other ice cream. So fake and staged. I’ve second hand embarrassment for them two clowns
Even to do it so publicly. You can hear so many people talking in the background. Ugghh imagine being out for dinner and seeing that carry on 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
They are just such great fun and so madly and deeply in love 😶 She's basically in her element because of all the attention on social media at present amd because shes away from the kids and all responsibilities.
Even to do it so publicly. You can hear so many people talking in the background. Ugghh imagine being out for dinner and seeing that carry on 🤮
And you can see her going "put some ice cream on dah" and he kind of eye rolls.

As someone said, imagine his colleagues seeing that or anything she puts up. The filth of their house and the state of her. They see it all and I guarantee they talk about him and her.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but is kips on medication he looks so very swollen. He basically has no neck and grace keeps filming him in all the wrong angles

• Haha
Another thread title after seeing today's crime scene:

"The wedding dress we'd already seen, now please bleeping stop feeding each other ice cream!"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really didn't need any help visuallising a naked Grease - laying there in a BAH full of her filthy fake tan. I see more of her body parts than my own.

Look at the state of the decking, covered in water from these two, rougher than a bear's arse, trashing around in the metal bath. Imagine you were a paying customer in the neighboring huts?

A44DC63D-8F01-4326-80F5-E6944C41AF32.jpeg

Ahhhh a bath pic! Weekend made! 🤢🤢 gutted it wasn’t a pic of her and her husband tho! 🤢🤢
You called that one! Please be careful what you say in future, dimwit Grease has no brain of her own and takes CONTEH ideas from here.

I'm speechless at the ice cream story. They are bleeping revolting and thicker than shite the two of them. I don't think I'll ever get he image out of my head of her squealing GIMME DAH as she wets herself seeing the melty dripping ice cream come towards her:
649DF59E-CCAE-4F1F-A208-EF0DB371E53B.jpeg

I'm surprised she didn't post the first time she took a shite or a piss as a MRS
She must be constipated because it will be posted.

Or she'll post it in 2 weeks time because she FORGUH and will be inundated with DMs asking if her bowels are ok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really didn't need any help visuallising a naked Grease - laying there in a BAH full of her filthy fake tan. I see more of her body parts than my own.

Look at the state of the decking, covered in water from these two, rougher than a bear's arse, trashing around in the metal bath. Imagine you were a paying customer in the neighboring huts?

View attachment 1444657

You called that one! Please be careful what you say in future, dimwit Grease has no brain of her own and takes CONTEH ideas from here.

I'm speechless at the ice cream story. They are bleeping revolting and thicker than shite the two of them. I don't think I'll ever get he image out of my head of her squealing GIMME DAH as she wets herself seeing the melty dripping ice cream come towards her:
View attachment 1444658

She must be constipated because it will be posted.

Or she'll post it in 2 weeks time because she FORGUH and will be inundated with DMs asking if her bowels are ok.
I actually feel a bit queasy.

• Haha
I sincerely apologise to @jazzbot and anyone else I may have offended by influencing and inspiring grace to take the bah pic!! I promise I won’t wish for any other pics, not even the one we’re really all waiting for… that is her first time as a mrs seeing the dog and cah licking each others h*les 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's taken me since Friday to catch up 😂 I'm getting married soon & my god this has shown me lots of don't do's... I've two kids too and they are coming on holiday with us, not a hope would I leave them & they are much older than Sienna & Hayden.

I'd say she picked the bridesmaids dresses purposely not to show off the girls figures, so unfair.

I imagine with the cost though, as mine has been put off since 2020 too, she probably has older rates. Riff shop were fairly new when she booked them so probably got them much cheaper, my band has gone up more than a third in price since I booked them & the hotel was probably cheaper back then too. Mine is costing about €40k including a second day and holiday for the 4 of us.
Best of luck with your wedding planning enjoy!

But just on the costs, have had my own, my sisters and 2 friends in the same boat here. We had to move our weddings, more than once due to Covid and none of our venues would honour the rates on the year of booking. We were each told, by each venue, that it's normal that you pay the rates of the year you're marrying in. So you don't know your final rates until January but normally they don't change but because of the cost of living, they shot up in January and the covid backlogs also spiked them.

No way would VPL let Grease have a rate from 4 years ago. She paid €160 pp I'd be sure of it.

I sincerely apologise to @jazzbot and anyone else I may have offended by influencing and inspiring grace to take the bah pic!! I promise I won’t wish for any other pics, not even the one we’re really all waiting for… that is her first time as a mrs seeing the dog and cah licking each others h*les 🤢🤢
You are forgiven!
I had predicted a live of their first ride on the wedding night. When I saw this I panicked at the thought of what was next, but thankfully the fella formerly known as Kips put a stop to it:
679E9DBC-12FE-4489-A0B9-0127183CEC65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Best of luck with your wedding planning enjoy!

But just on the costs, have had my own, my sisters and 2 friends in the same boat here. We had to move our weddings, more than once due to Covid and none of our venues would honour the rates on the year of booking. We were each told, by each venue, that it's normal that you pay the rates of the year you're marrying in. So you don't know your final rates until January but normally they don't change but because of the cost of living, they shot up in January and the covid backlogs also spiked them.

No way would VPL let Grease have a rate from 4 years ago. She paid €160 pp I'd be sure of it.

You are forgiven!
I had predicted a live of their first ride on the wedding night. When I saw this I panicked at the thought of what was next, but thankfully the fella formerly known as Kips put a stop to it:
View attachment 1444689
Oh no! My hotel honoured the rate, this is our 4th date 🙄 Now they were feckers at the beginning of Covid & wouldn't even give me a back up date but the rate didn't change thank fook, it's expensive enough as it is. Hope yours didn't change much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow I am loving the comment Kips friend left. Good enough for her hahahaha!!! Little madam was probably emailing out instructions the night before to her guests:

1. No pictures. No, I don't care about mindfullness, I jush want to edit the tit out of dem first.
2. You must only look or compliment on me. If I hear one word about Sienna or me Mam, you're OUH
3. You must comment, at least once, how righ I was to go braless. duck dah tit tape
4. I must be told how boohew I am and a fashion icon

Lads I can't.
Father figure is on a Spotify playlist this morning and I cannot even express how bleeping inappropriate it is for a godfather/uncle relationship.

I'd have been bleeping horrified if I was at that wedding. Then howling with laughter.

Shes a bleeping dope and Grace, mags whoever reads this. Glad grace danced to a song about a couple bleeping, "hungering for each other" and being "naked" with each other with her uncle/godfather in front of a room full of people.
This is so bleeping funny. How did people stifle the laughing? Sour puss glaring everyone at anyone no doubt.

Oh no! My hotel honoured the rate, this is our 4th date 🙄 Now they were feckers at the beginning of Covid & wouldn't even give me a back up date but the rate didn't change thank fook, it's expensive enough as it is. Hope yours didn't change much.
Oh wow you are honestly so lucky, we had no success. Such a sound venue!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.