Faces by Grace #65 Kips got his wifey for lifey but their kids she still no likey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have two kids and got married this year. Our wedding was specifically about us a family, kids were hugely involved and a massive part of the day. We had three nights away without them and have our “familymoon” as they call it coming up. For me it’s as much about them, if not more, than us as a couple. I couldn’t in all consciousness go on a fancy holiday to celebrate, leaving them at home. But then again our kids are part of our lives. Hers likely won’t even notice she’s gone.
👆this all sounds so gorgeous! A family moon is just wonderful and you have really described what a wedding with children should be.
Grace had Graces big day and that’s that.
It’s pathetic and a bit sad and I thought we had learned a bit from the pandemic about what is actually important at the end of the day.
How quickly we forget!

Reactions: 18
I felt like an ass calling My husband "my husband" for the first while or even referring to him as such. It sounded so wrong after being together do many years. It's like when you get a new pet and you're using their name for the first time. 😅😅😅You just know this absolute headwreck has been referring to him as her "hubby" long before they were married.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ahhhh a bath pic! Weekend made! 🤢🤢 gutted it wasn’t a pic of her and her husband tho! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Grace is gonna be way too busy this week getting organized for the honeymoon to have the kids so they must be in Wexford.
Are the other kids ( the cah and the dog) away til they get back too or is someone else minding them. She'll probably have a breakdown when she sees them again, the animals that is not the kids. There'll be a slow mo video of Kara running up to her and Loki will be in a cah carrier traumatized at the thought of going back to cihy west.

Reactions: 16
They just do not act like real grown ups at all. Feed each other ice cream if you want, but no need to video and post it to 170k people. Take pics of your other half in the bath if you want, but still no need to post it on your insta.

As for the honeymoon/time away from the kids after the wedding, normally I would be all for ditching the kids but in this case no, they’ve had tonnes of time away and the kids only ever get to Wexford on the same holidays as the cat and dog.

Reactions: 32
Imagine setting up your phone to feed each other ice cream. So fake and staged. I’ve second hand embarrassment for them two clowns

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Why do we need constant reminders that she's getting her hole? Between the going up the stairs pic, Netflix and chill, the bath with the husband. We get it, but could do without the imagery, thanks hun.
Dont even get me started on the ice cream.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Maybe we should look on the bright side. The pointed toe got the evening off.

ah now she had to be taking the piss. First coffee 🤦🏻‍♀️😜

• Haha
Away for a few nights at the moment and going back to the room I noticed the cameras and Mongey on them and when we went into the room there was a feather! Grace would have loved this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s just me.. but has she mentioned her mam.. or even a pic with her.. I feel like there should have been something.. she does so much for her..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank god you said it, I thought I was the only one thinking that the marriage won't last.
All this my husband, hubby and cringe recordings are so fake and almost like she's trying to convince herself that she's happy. If she truly was on cloud 9, the phone would be off and she'd be spending quality time with her new husband. Even all the crying and meltdowns before the wedding, so bizarre, it's meant to be a happy occasion but seemed like she was doubting her decision.
She honestly reminds me of Daisy in Keeping up appearances throwing herself at Onslow who has little to no interest.
They've been practically married for yrs, 2 kids, mortgage, dog and a cat, so this carrying on like two teens in lust is just beyond at this point.
Wrap it up, go and enjoy your kid free honeymoon and then crack on with life and give the cringefest a rest because the hubby/wifey stuff is already old.

Well that was bleeping hideous viewing

2 over stuffed MongeyGernons in the wild -shovelling icecream down their necks

it’s like a scene they’d show you on your first session in overeaters anonymous to shock you- ‘here’s how we used to be - let’s never go back there’
This made me laugh out loud😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s a tagged post on kips page that Mrs G commented on. I’m very amused by it (not posting screenshots though as it was posted by one of his rough looking mates)

Why do we need constant reminders that she's getting her hole? Between the going up the stairs pic, Netflix and chill, the bath with the husband. We get it, but could do without the imagery, thanks hun.
Dont even get me started on the ice cream.
The people who talk about it the most are getting it the least ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ice cream video gives me the biggest ick of my life, it looks like she’s feeding her child.

Reactions: 20
There’s a tagged post on kips page that Mrs G commented on. I’m very amused by it (not posting screenshots though as it was posted by one of his rough looking mates)

The people who talk about it the most are getting it the least ;)
Was it “Jesus Colly not even a pic of the bride 😮” self obsessed dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.