Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Maybe she wants them to pay if they use her pics to advertise their business?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I know someone who bid to upgrade their seats and a few days before they flew to the states and they got an email to say their bid was accepted at €700 for two flights business class to NYC on top of what they already paid. I just can’t imagine Grace being as organised as that or actually willing to pay herself!
I still wouldn't spend that fuck it lots more to do with 700 euro so unless I get it for free I wouldn't use it 😂

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
Clicked onto her live for 2 mins can’t be arsed.. imagine preparing and making a dish for someone and not tying up your hair 🙄
I was about to say she was on live and was going to watch to take one for the team... But I don't think anyone will be brave enough to watch that.

Are all of her new followers legit? And also, why are they still following her now that they wedding is over 🫣🫣

cmcdb

Chatty Member
yea I didn’t last long on it she kept touching her hair and then touching the food I don’t care if she was in the hairdressers 😂😂
I was about to say she was on live and was going to watch to take one for the team... But I don't think anyone will be brave enough to watch that.

Lovethegosslife

Chatty Member
The breastfeeding debacle also helped her fall from grace to grease. She fucked up royally there with her lies about how she was treated in that group.
Thats when she started her own group in retaliation and called it 'nothing but advice' and what an absolute shit show that turned out to be. She failed to admin it properly and had all sorts of terrible advice been offered to first time mothers.
She got so much stick over it that she abandoned it soon after.
She can do nothing right.
Omg I completely forgot about all that!!!

Leopardqueen

I still wouldn't spend that fuck it lots more to do with 700 euro so unless I get it for free I wouldn't use it 😂
No me either for a normal holiday but it was this couples honeymoon too so a nice treat for them.
Grace on the other hand is never done treating herself!

Reactions: 2

Thump

VIP Member
Those bridesmaids dresses are Coast, I’ve tried one on before. They are so heavy from all the beading which drags down the dress. They need to be very fitted around the boobs or they haven’t a hope of staying up. The section that is stitched out for the boobs is tiny so you’d have to have small boobs for it then to fit into that section. It looked terrible on me and I couldn’t keep the sleeves anyway up on my arm as they are so heavy.

Reactions: 2