Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Igloo1877

€240!?
@roo689 wasn't it 200 before? €40 increase in 2022 pricing? Scandalous!

We all saw those sheds, they needed serious maintenance, the grass wasn't even CUH
The huts are cheaper. That price was for a room in the main house, we paid €250 for family room in the main house last September, the huts & the accommodation in the stables area were cheaper than staying in the main house

Reactions: 2

overgrammers

VIP Member
I did a quick ould google search. To book a round trip (Heathrow to Miami) today and back on Sunday. Just shy of €6k…. For just flights!
Nah booking with aerlingus is in around €1k pp and theirs would’ve been cheaper as they booked further in advance.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Jesus! If that's the norm I owe a LOT of people some money

I thought the norm was €100 as a solo or €150 as a couple. Obviously for "besties" you can give a little more though but I was under the impression that was normal
I mean the other bloggers like what would they give as a gift to each other.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.
I remember her saying before that she has 3 Jen’s in her life, so it’s probably the 3rd Jen

clickonkelly

That’s the cruise.

Agree with poster above explorer of the seas is a nice ship but old and well in need of a refurb, think my parents were on it in 2006/2007?

I’m surprised because there’s several newer ships (wonder, symphony, oasis, harmony) that I’m sure she would have wanted to go on for the “gram”

Attachments

resu1324

Wasn’t there some sort of drama/melt down at the bridesmaids dress fittings ? It was probably over the shape or style of the dresses

roo689

VIP Member
The huts are cheaper. That price was for a room in the main house, we paid €250 for family room in the main house last September, the huts & the accommodation in the stables area were cheaper than staying in the main house
The sheds aren’t much cheaper

As someone with three kids who I absolutely and utterly adore I can without a showdown of a doubt say that the days that each of them emerged from my poor vagina were not my favourite days of my life. Maybe the following day, waking up next to my lovely little bambino’s although again the pain of my stinging fanjingles and the scumbags in the bed beside me comes to the forefront. So ya, my wedding day was probably overall more painless and enjoyable.
I see what you mean!