Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Sure she prob filmed that ad weeks ago when Sienna was in Wexford with Ann and is only getting round to posting it now!
Yep no wedding ring and no bad nails!!

I didnt realise she calls her HUSBAND kips, i thought it was a tattle thing. Im not long here. Who named him first 🤔
Apparently her niece couldn’t say Chris and called him kipps and it stuck

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Golfwidow

Anyone know why I can't see her live? It's not showing up for me. I even followed her to see if it would work but no 🙊🤷🏻‍♀️

lashofeye

Chatty Member
They test everyone before boarding- vaccinated or not. They dropped the day 5 testing. And they have a 10% cap on unvaccinated guests each sailing.
They sail sunday so will only have one day in Miami beforehand and will have to test either Friday or saturday so they'll be scrambling to be tested to get clearance.
Also she's not sailing Wonder of the Seas like she said- it's still in the Med. She's on Explorer (still a nice ship, but was due to be refurbished in 2020 which was delayed so it's well overdue a revamp)
You are right ! We are going in October so had to check lol

jazzbot

VIP Member
Panel obvious here. Make up seems worn off? I think Nars is crap! It’s nice on but it’s literally gone for me after 2/3 hours. Same with anyone else I know.
6DFA74E9-CC07-4C28-8058-8EAF7C674B8B.jpeg

What's the sausage in batter business about? I must have missed that. I missed a few things the last few weeks. Can someone fill me in what happened?
Sausage in bah-her story screenshot here:

And did you see I replied to your query on Martin? It's here: https://tattle.life/threads/faces-b...l-back-on-the-oul-anxihee.31897/post-10859288

Last edited:

lashofeye

Chatty Member
I said this the other day- I wonder does she even realise they have to test before boarding?
Yeah Royal Caribbean test unvaccinated kids before boarding and then on day 5. USA has dropped requirement for testing but royal Caribbean have not !

Nipslips

Chatty Member
I'm sorry I don't know who you guys have been bridesmaids to but we paid for their rooms the night before and the night of, dresses, suits , shoes , jewellery, makeup hair nails etc. We also paid for any partners staying.
Surely the partners were just included in the room too? Or what do you mean we paid for partners?