Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I'd amend the recap to: Grace got married. She had a day all about her. She had a dress that she liked, and sod anyone else's professional opinions. Bras? They're only for brazzers...

There's a land that I see where the tiddies do swing free....

There was a fella in a badly coloured formal suit that shall henceforth be referred to as her husband. Kids? She doesn't have any. Oh no, wait, she does... they were around somewhere.
Henceforth the Husband 😂😂 love it

Reactions: 4

uncleted

VIP Member
Forget the kids. Has she forgotten about the only loves of her life, The pets already? That was quick.

poor Cara and Loki (off her meds and certified insane) being told it’s time to go home to mammy grease:
View attachment 1443890
View attachment 1443892

View attachment 1443893
I can't cope with the edited pics anymore.
View attachment 1444518
havent made it through the thread yet but did Sinead curvy style gift this swimsuit to her? Zero lift there or control in the bust but sure that’s another topic.
The forced “Mrs” content is strange, they have 2 children together and have been living this life for almost 5 years right? I think she clings to whatever identify for content.
Not shocked at all with the 2 week honeymoon, I didn’t see that but read here. I don’t have children but I wouldn’t be able to even leave my pets for that long without missing them or feeling guilty.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I’m all for calling Grace out for shady behaviour but I think some of ye are really reaching for issues that aren’t there. Like really questioning her love for her children because she may not have liked a photo? Come on.

She commented something lovely below the photo 🤷‍♀️
And she still manages to make it about herself.. Me my & I.. her 3 most used words

• Sick

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Jesus I don't use sound.....fml as if she knows who Joji is....she can feck off ruining his songs with her shite :D

boozysuzy

VIP Member
I wonder what the huns give each other as wedding gifts? Do they do the norm and give money? Surely with a venue like that you be talking anything betweem €300-€500 as a gift..

roo689

VIP Member
Last line, she will wear the bridesmaid dress soon! She is going to wear it on the cruise isn’t she, the fancy Captain’s dinner or whatever. It’s going to be a sight for sore eyes.

Who is Eubank?
Chris Eubank.

She will wear it for dah upgrade like I said 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3

BeGrandSure

Normally on Virgin or Emirates or any of the bigger airlines you have 4 classes;

1.Economy
2.Premium economy (more legroom and a few extra frills which is really nice and just a little bit more money- good for long haul!)
3. business class - lie flat seats good food/wine/ linen table cloths: a cheese course/ they’ll make you any type of cocktail (on emirates anyway) you get to use a private airport lounge before your flight.
4. first- for the super rich- you have your own private cabin - with emirates you get to have a shower on the flight -you get a 30 min time slot, you get a car transfer with chauffeur at both ends - I have only seen YouTube videos of it. I’d be afraid to have a shower on the plane in case it crashed and I’d be starkers lol 😂 .
Jesus, I'm seriously in the wrong job.... 🤷🏻‍♀️😄 Thanks for the info 👍

Seeemm

Chatty Member
Sorry might have been mentioned before… why did zenjen and her run away move to Italy?

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Her wedding band is supposed to sit under her engagement ring. But also they don’t even slightly go together? They don’t fit together at all, is that not what their supposed to do? 🫣
I thought this too!

tbf I wanted that shape band myself I do like it but it didn’t go with my engagement ring at all when I went to buy. They’ve to sit in perfectly in hind sight you’d nearly need to know this in advance or else get lucky!
Hers looks like how mine did and everyone went nah doesn’t work 🫣

Any wedding Iv been bridesmaid for Iv always paid for my own room
Same.

Last edited:

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I don’t see the add anymore for Emma mattress is it gone? Or perhaps I can’t see I because I reported it