Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
What, so people can’t go to Miami if they’re not skinny and tanned? 😂😂
Not at all- Im not tanned or skinny lol - I was there during swim week so there were a lot of posers and instahun models around 🤷‍♀️ I felt very pale and irish lol

Reactions: 1

Scout Finch

I got married
I didn’t pay for my bridal party rooms bar the parents room . It really wasn’t a thing when I was getting married . Wasn’t a thing any time I was bridesmaid or my husband was groomsmen either - yay to being in my 40s ;)

It’s a lot of extra expense !
[/QUOTE
I got married in 2013 and we did pay for the bridal parties room the night of. We had a small wedding so it wasn't the worst overall. Been bridesmaid a few times, 50/50 i reckon in terms of having it paid for.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.
She has a cousin named Jen too!

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Ever since the sausage in batter crying incident, I’ve been imagining she smells like a chipper. A vinegary smell. I can’t help it.
What's the sausage in batter business about? I must have missed that. I missed a few things the last few weeks. Can someone fill me in what happened?

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Totally, whilst she's off gyming, he is up getting the kids organised before he goes off to his full time job!!

She is some tool! Instead of being on her phone, perhaps spend time with your new husband & kids before your honeymoon!

Hang on, do they not have a live in aupair?

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Lads not grace so apologies but she did say Jen was staying in her house when they are away but she's actually in turkey and both herself and deneez have put up the funniest stories. It actually looks stunning there and unlike grace they are putting up stuff as they can. We know with grace it could take a while if she ever gets round to it at all.
Could be the other Jen